• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
My mother has threatened to kick me out many times and finally says she will do it today so i'll probably be going homeless soon, there's a train nearby and i'm thinking of laying my neck on the tracks and get beheaded, do you think this is a good idea, is this fool proof? I don't want to survive that obviously.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Unknown21, Pidgeons_Sparrows and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
My mother has threatened to kick me out many times and finally says she will do it today so i'll probably be going homeless soon, there's a train nearby and i'm thinking of laying my neck on the tracks and get beheaded, do you think this is a good idea, is this fool proof? I don't want to survive that obviously.
Sorry you are going through this, hope you are okay

I don't wanna sound evil sorry, yes it is a good idea and yes it is 99.99 percent foolproof remaining 0.01 percent even if you don't die right away it's gonna happen anyway, survival rate is nil

Make sure train is coming fast and train conductor don't see you, I heard they can see your eyes close it!

Reactions: Buddha.chris
Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Sorry you are going through this, hope you are okay

I don't wanna sound evil sorry, yes it is a good idea and yes it is 99.99 percent foolproof remaining 0.01 percent even if you don't die right away it's gonna happen anyway, survival rate is nil

Make sure train is coming fast and train conductor don't see you, I heard they can see your eyes close it!

I see, i'm not sure of the speed of the train but it's a freight train, tho it passes so inside a city i might have to walk along the tracks pretty far until i get somewhere where the train is faster, this is what i'm mostly afraid of, it not being fast enough, ive only ever seen the tracks and not the train itself in person, and i don't know if the train is high enough so to speak so my head can fit under and be decapitated too, i guess i will have to see.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's about as foolproof a method as they come, if you put your head in the right place so that the wheels run over your neck. Thats not survivable. But I suggest you don't rush to do it. If you do find yourself out on the streets, stop and consider carefully what your options are. Ctb is one option, but I doubt that it's the only one. It's something you should only do if you have had time to think it all through, and you are sure that there is no better way.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I see, i'm not sure of the speed of the train but it's a freight train, tho it passes so inside a city i might have to walk along the tracks pretty far until i get somewhere where the train is faster, this is what i'm mostly afraid of, it not being fast enough, ive only ever seen the tracks and not the train itself in person, and i don't know if the train is high enough so to speak so my head can fit under and my head be decapitated too, i guess i will have to see.
If the train is fast, your head is gone

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
It's about as foolproof a method as they come. But I suggest you don't rush to do it. If you do find yourself out on the streets, stop and consider carefully what your options are. Ctb is one option, but I doubt that it's the only one. It's something you should only do if you have had time to think it all through, and you are sure that there is no better way.
I've always wanted to die anyway, i already didn't have the will to live before i was kicked out, i'm sure this is what i want, and not a temporary choice, i'm fine with death, and getting kicked out was just the last straw.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Pidgeons_Sparrows and Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I've always wanted to die anyway, i already didn't have the will to live before i was kicked out, i'm sure this is what i want, and not a temporary choice, i'm fine with death, and getting kicked out was just the last straw.
OK, I understand. Remember that there are always people here for you, whatever decision you take. Good luck.

Reactions: Unknown21 and Librarian
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
What I read is train wheel weight 20 tones, which is crazy against human neck

If you gonna do this method, no hesitation and it should be a perfect execution which is keep the neck on the track

Reactions: Librarian
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Hey man, I'm sorry for what life did to you. This method of ctb should be fullproof, I hope that you update us on the situation if you get kicked out, if you feel like it of course.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Update us if you can, hun. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
sorry for the slight offtopic,..

I feel like this exactly what pro-lifers and law makers around the world should see / be made aware of.
Restricting peaceful means of ctb does not help anyone and does not stop people from taking their lifes, instead if just forces people to go the arguably scarier way of trains, jumping and hanging.

Reactions: Linda, SVEN, Librarian and 1 other person
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Here in Austria, our main trains (ES64U2 and ES64U4) weight around 86–88 tons. I suppose that this weight is normal for a train, so you can't do much wrong with that method.
Your focus should rather be on the Cowcatcher. It normally hangs about 50 to 100 millimetres above the top of the rails. Think about how you avoid it best before attempting this method.

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Here in Austria, our main trains (ES64U2 and ES64U4) weight around 86–88 tons. I suppose that this weight is normal for a train, so you can't do much wrong with that method.
Your focus should rather be on the Cowcatcher. It normally hangs about 50 to 100 millimetres above the top of the rails. Think about how you avoid it best before attempting this method.
Yeah this is what i was thinking about, i might hit my head instead of getting decapitated, i'll have to check out the trains myself in person but i'm scared people will try and stop me in the process of doing so, i guess i will see.
Do you have any idea how i could avoid them?

Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
i'll have to check out the trains myself in person but i'm scared people will try and stop me in the process of doing so, i guess i will see.
Well, if you just stand a few meters next to the track, no one will try to stop you. You can also take your phone and pretend to take pictures of the train with it. As long as you aren't standing right next to the tracks, then I don't think someone will try to pull you away or something.
Do you have any idea how i could avoid them?
Because the cowcatcher is only at the train itself and not at the wagons, you can try to jump under the wagons after the train itself has passed. That's the first and only idea that comes to my mind.

Last edited:
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Hi. Have you ever lived away from home yet?

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Well, if you just stand a few meters next to the track, no one will try to stop you. You can also take your phone and pretend to take pictures of the train with it. As long as you aren't standing right next to the tracks, then I don't think someone will try to pull you away or something.

Because the cowcatcher is only at the train itself and not at the wagons, you can try to jump under the wagons after the train itself has passed. That's the first and only idea that comes to my mind.
But how would i get under the cowcatcher tho?
Hi. Have you ever lived away from home yet?
Never.

Last edited:
Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
But how would i get under the cowcatcher tho?
Sorry, I don't really understand your question. It is impossible to squeeze your head under a cowcatcher that is only 100 mm higher than the tracks. That's why I would wait until the train has passed and then quickly put your neck on the tracks so that the wagons after the train run over you. I hope that I explained it good enough.

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Sorry, I don't really understand your question. It is impossible to squeeze your head under a cowcatcher that is only 100 mm higher than the tracks. That's why I would wait until the train has passed and then quickly put your neck on the tracks so that the wagons after the train run over you. I hope that I explained it good enough.
Maybe i can find cowcatchers that are tall enough to fit my head in? Like 200mm?

Mäximum

Mäximum

Apr 5, 2023
Maybe i can find cowcatchers that are tall enough to fit my head in? Like 200mm?
You should google which trains are common in your country and then somehow try to find the height of the cowcatcher that is mounted on that exact train. You can also stand next to the tracks and try to estimate if your head fits throw the gap, but this is risky if you estimate is wrong, so I wouldn't do that. Furthermore, you should also measure your head, so you know the perfect height.

M

mitsuko.055

May 13, 2023
So to be honest, don't do something bad to yourself, it's not a good idea. So firstly go to a shelter for homeless people and see how it is , plus go to a public therapist in order to help you. So if you are a highschooler i recommend you to finish your education , this will help you to find a job . Give yourself time , like don't give up early you got this . Try staying at the shelter till you are financially ready. If you do this for some years and you are still getting worse , like there is no point to try anything else then it's your choice to ctb , but i would never recommend that at least for now. I believe in you , i really do ,life is depressive don't let it cosume you, don't give up . ( Ofc at the end of the day it's your life do as you please , that was just my view on what you should do as you already asked.)

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'd be very cautious about this method if you haven't researched it at all. Many of these attempts result in horrific injuries as the impact of the oncoming train can knock you around without cleanly severing or crushing your head; most particularly if survival instinct kicks in at the last second and you make any involuntarily movement. Just some 18 months ago there was a lot of publicity around a woman who suffered the loss of both legs whilst attempting suicide by train.
You may also wish to consider the trauma you could be leaving the innocent train crew to live with for the remainder of their lives, because you wish to end yours.
This is not to question your right (my view anyway) to end your life when seems best to you, just I'm not sure this method may be your best option.
IMG 3123

Attachments

• IMG_3123.png
    IMG_3123.png
    523.7 KB · Views: 0
prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
I'd be very cautious about this method if you haven't researched it at all. Many of these attempts result in horrific injuries as the impact of the oncoming train can knock you around without cleanly severing or crushing your head; most particularly if survival instinct kicks in at the last second and you make any involuntarily movement. Just some 18 months ago there was a lot of publicity around a woman who suffered the loss of both legs whilst attempting suicide by train.
You may also wish to consider the trauma you could be leaving the innocent train crew to live with for the remainder of their lives, because you wish to end yours.
This is not to question your right (my view anyway) to end your life when seems best to you, just I'm not sure this method may be your best option.
View attachment 111247
and just when i think i've found a foolproof method, i see this lmao. i can't even imagine being so unlucky

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
and just when i think i've found a foolproof method, i see this lmao. i can't even imagine being so unlucky
Well, in fairness, this lady jumped in front of the train, rather than lying on the track, however if survival instinct kicks in at the final seconds any movement could well result in loss of limb(s) or brain damage, rather than the desired result.