Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I was surfing youtube and found someone who said that they bought N from someone and apparently was legit, got in contact with the guy over Whatsapp.
I was worried he would scam me and I still am but he somehow showed me a 100ml Ceva bottle of N first in pictures then through video call, which reassured me, but when it was time for the payment, his name was like Buhbah Hassan and I had the send the money to Cameroun, which made me doubt there for I canceled the payment.

Just wondering if anyone heard from him? Is he legit? and is common that people are able to have bottles of N?

Last edited:
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
You should post the email in a spoiler.

Last edited:
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Personally I'd avoid that. If you find N on youtube its more than likely a scam, if I remember correctly people who get N dont get it from Cameroon, he can show you a bottle on video and whats in it. But chances are its not what you think it is

Reactions: everydayiloveyou
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Personally I'd avoid that. If you find N on youtube its more than likely a scam, if I remember correctly people who get N dont get it from Cameroon, he can show you a bottle on video and whats in it. But chances are its not what you think it is
yeah thats what i thought, i dont know much about Cameroun but it seems to be and under develop place where people would desperate enough to do such scams, altho my second thought would be that's a hidden bank account to not get caught but your mostly right

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm am using my mobile though. Make sure the text you want hidden is between the two spoiler brackets.