• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
Hello guys, I'm thinker about a long time ago but now I'm decide to do but I'm not sure for the method.
I'm from Brazil (have someone from Brazil too?) and is kinda impossible buy SN for exemple.
So I'm thinking about alcohol + benzo + zolpidem + trometadol
I haves tried benzo + alcohol once but I just sleep for 3 days and wake up with some cuts in my arms who I didn't remember to did.

so I wanna do in two days.

I have depression, anxiety and panic attacks about 12 years ago and medication it's not working anymore.

someone can help me about my doubts?

Reactions: HYMMYH
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the thread in Off Topic "alguiem no brasil?" There are many brasileños here.

Generally people here do not recommend overdoses because they more often end in injury and hospitalization.

See the Resources Compilation sticky thread for methods. At the bottom is a resource for drug interactions that may also help you.

It seems you are in a rush without much planning. Often this leads to failure.

We're here to to listen if you'd like to talk about what's causing you to want to ctb, as well as to discuss methods and planning.

Wishing you the best in all things. :heart:

Reactions: Lastravel
S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
See the thread in Off Topic "alguiem no brasil?" There are many brasileños here.

Generally people here do not recommend overdoses because they more often end in injury and hospitalization.

See the Resources Compilation sticky thread for methods. At the bottom is a resource for drug interactions that may also help you.

It seems you are in a rush without much planning. Often this leads to failure.

We're here to to listen if you'd like to talk about what's causing you to want to ctb, as well as to discuss methods and planning.

Wishing you the best in all things. :heart:

cool!
I haven't seeing the Brazilian discuss but there just talk about SN...
I choose the day after thinking a lot about
Will be my third tentative and this time a wanna really CTB
That's the one thing make me smile think about death but without pain cause I have fear to ask for help and go to hospital
I live in a small city so if I survived every single people here will know I'm suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed