• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I've been weird these past couple days cause I've been drunk. I apologize. I just want all of you to know this....

I honestly, truly, love each and every one of you. I care about you. I understand you. And most of all, I support you.

You're all my family, and you're all the reason I haven't ctb. Thank you for being you. You're all wonderful, in every way imaginable.

Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Squiddy, restingspot, alexithymia and 6 others
WilliamKline

WilliamKline

Flâneur
Sep 16, 2019
You don't know me but I've been reading along with your posts and I know where you're coming from. Drinking binges just to stop the pain or numb anxiety are all too familiar. Glad you found a piece of sanity and clear-headedness, you sound a lot a better now than in your previous posts.

Sending you a lot of caring and understanding, hang in there buddy

• Love
Reactions: Centerism and Sweet emotion
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Don't apologise for being drunk. It is OKay. It is the only way I know to handle this shit some call life. Take it easy for a while.

• Love
Reactions: Centerism and Hennessy
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've been weird these past couple days cause I've been drunk. I apologize. I just want all of you to know this....

I honestly, truly, love each and every one of you. I care about you. I understand you. And most of all, I support you.

You're all my family, and you're all the reason I haven't ctb. Thank you for being you. You're all wonderful, in every way imaginable.

Thank you.
That is very sweet of you. We are sort of like a family aren't we? A family who actually listens to each other and doesn't judge. I'm glad you haven't CTB and if talking to people on here gives you happiness and prevents you from doing so then you keep talking.

• Love
Reactions: Centerism
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
We love you @Centerism

• Love
Reactions: Centerism and alexithymia
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019

Thank you.
Sending hugs ❤️

• Love
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
I enjoyed your mantra, you have a way with words. Can't say I love you though, we don't know each other and I kinda have deep seated issues with people pretending to love me without knowing the whole picture. Anyway, no need for apologies.

• Love
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you all for your kind words.

You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. Your words entice me. Your comments build me up. Your posts keep me going. You all are the reason I'm alive.

I wish I could just reach out and hug you all.

Life has been very challenging lately. And I've kind of sat back and just read y'all posts. It kept me going even I was going through a very tough time. I'm better now, thanks to all of your words.

Keep your heads held high. Search for the stars. Live like you never have. And take mercy on yourselves.

Love y'all!

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE, Shakespear's Brother, drake4871 and 1 other person
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I don't know you, I haven't seen any of your threads or comments. But I wish you the best and hope you feel better soon because you seem like a pretty cool person :)

• Love
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I don't know you, I haven't seen any of your threads or comments. But I wish you the best and hope you feel better soon because you seem like a pretty cool person :)
Thank you