PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I don't really feel like dying anymore I've never felt this way before but I feel pure happiness because of the love and kindness I'm giving myself and recveing from others. I truly wanna recover and hopefully improve and if I do get down/suicidal again all talk to a professional or a friend to cheer me up. I do want to say I've losing weight I've lost around 10-20 pounds from starving for a week ( should be a normal bmi now for my height ) I just ate my first meal in a week and it felt amazing 1000 cal today that's it. My long term weight loss is going to be like this:

500-1000 cal
1-3 hours of excerise depending on how I feel
lots fo water and veggies and protein in my diet since its low cal!
if your wondering why im picking something low cal is because it helps me lose weight faster and i do feel fine on it.

Thank you for all your support honestly I feel really ready to try to be more positive and get into my new life/future!!
I love you all and would like to stay friends with you guys but I might need a little break from the website not sure yet!.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, endless_pain, serce and 17 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think this post belongs in the recovery section of the forum rather than the suicide discussion. I don't really think that these type of positive posts are what the suicide discussion is meant for.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved, beyondgone, animism and 5 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
We are joyful with and for you PK, every good wish for continued feelgood. I'm sure that the Support area will help and encourage you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brave_it_Shiru
B

Brave_it_Shiru

I am not "safe" babe
Mar 6, 2023
I think this post belongs in the recovery section of the forum rather than the suicide discussion. I don't really think that these type of positive posts are what the suicide discussion is meant for.
Ahhhhh yes on the section but no on the choice....it is absolutely the authenticity we (me & this other guy) want. How else would I have seen how uncomfortable you'd get 😅
I don't really feel like dying anymore I've never felt this way before but I feel pure happiness because of the love and kindness I'm giving myself and recveing from others. I truly wanna recover and hopefully improve and if I do get down/suicidal again all talk to a professional or a friend to cheer me up. I do want to say I've losing weight I've lost around 10-20 pounds from starving for a week ( should be a normal bmi now for my height ) I just ate my first meal in a week and it felt amazing 1000 cal today that's it. My long term weight loss is going to be like this:

500-1000 cal
if your wondering why im picking something low cal is because it helps me lose weight faster and i do feel fine on it.

Thank you for all your support honestly I feel really ready to try to be more positive and get into my new life/future!!
I love you all and would like to stay friends with you guys but I might need a little break from the website not sure yet!.
I like that this was not advice. It was you expressing where you are. I have those feelings of love and kindness for myself too. I am happy you get to make a brave choice too.

Wait...Starving for a week?
ok...We love you. ❤ See you when you see me.

Reactions: Source Energy
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@PrettyKitty that's great news, good luck and all the best for your recovery 🤗

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
So happy to hear that! Wish you good luck on your recovery : )

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Ahhhhh yes on the section but no on the choice....it is absolutely the authenticity we (me & this other guy) want. How else would I have seen how uncomfortable you'd get 😅

I like that this was not advice. It was you expressing where you are. I have those feelings of love and kindness for myself too. I am happy you get to make a brave choice too.

To be fair, there is a reason for the recovery section being separated from the suicide section. It's not about making someone uncomfortable. Even a mod saw cause to move it to the recovery section.

@PrettyKitty Congratulations on choosing recovery. Best of luck with you living your best life :)

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
put it here because I'm still not sure about my choice, also talking about suicide so i thought it was fitting my future posts will be in recover.

thank u <3

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
I very glad that you've waited and made up your mind, who knows maybe your destined to find true happiness and comfort.

Reactions: onceinthefuturewas
LeapOfFaith

LeapOfFaith

Jul 16, 2020

500-1000 cal

This made my day PrettyKitty! I hope you will be able to recover in a good way 🤗
Best wishes

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Yoo what happened?
You were so certain to starve yourself to death besides everyone telling you how much likely you are going to fail.
Glad to hear this :)

Reactions: zeldalover
holohound

holohound

Apr 13, 2023
honestly so so happy for you, truly. I hope your recovery goes smoothly, you deserve all the best <3

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hello, I think I might know who you are IRL, if your name starts with Syi, please PM me

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I'm really glad to hear that things are working out for you! I'm very proud of you, and you should be too. I wish the best for you to achieve your goal, and also a wonderful future ahead :)

Janine

Janine

"The man who hunts two bunnies will catch neither"
Mar 18, 2023
It's great you've decided to turn your life around, but be careful with weight loss. Especially starving yourself doesn't achieve what it should in most cases. When you refuse your body any food, it will start to move into an "energy-saving" state, functioning on reserves you've got stored inside of you. Should you then begin to eat well again, you will experience the yo-yo-effect, which you can and should look up; it results in you gaining weight at a very high rate again. Make sure to get every nutrient your body needs and avoid things such as fast food if you want to lose weight. All the best and good luck.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
It's great you've decided to turn your life around, but be careful with weight loss. Especially starving yourself doesn't achieve what it should in most cases. When you refuse your body any food, it will start to move into an "energy-saving" state, functioning on reserves you've got stored inside of you. Should you then begin to eat well again, you will experience the yo-yo-effect, which you can and should look up; it results in you gaining weight at a very high rate again. Make sure to get every nutrient your body needs and avoid things such as fast food if you want to lose weight. All the best and good luck.
thank you

• Yay!
Reactions: Janine
Coldpizza22

Coldpizza22

Crafter
Apr 2, 2023
Be careful with starving it is effective, you can't keep it up forever. Work on creating a sustainable food-exercise ratio in your life. If you don't you'll probably gain your weight back. Here's a good video from a scientific perspective

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023

500-1000 cal

Woah, you feel better and even have started loving yourself a little? I'm so happy for you, that's really good! I wish I knew what that was like; hope you keep feeling better and better everyday :)

E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I wish you the best @PrettyKitty , this is one of the reasons I somewhat keep going in life, one day more, because I still believe there is a way to recover from all this pain and sufference we have absorbed through the years.

I am so happy to read your post :heart:

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I don't wanna be negative at all but 1,000 is really not good for the body long term. Once you go back to eating normally, you will gain the weight again. Also you're not losing fat and you'll be losing your muscles. And even when losing weight, your body will still stay kind of like skinny fat which defeats the purpose of losing weight. And I'm only saying that because I've been there and yes I lost the weight but I ended up gaining it all back plus some more.