BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hello,

I have just joined this website and this is my first post.

I won't bore you all to death with my depression story, which actually goes back 11 years.
If you want to know then just ask and I'm happy to tell you, though.

The point of this post is that I have reached the end of my tether.

I have decided on poisoning as the method.
I live in the UK.
Cyanide seems to be a chemical that pretty much guarantees that it will work and I've read that it's fast acting.

Where to obtain?

Alternatively, any other suggestions.
I've seen that sodium nitrate is discussed on this website fairly often but from what I've researched you have to take quite a large dose and it's only mildly toxic.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Welcome to SS.

Just to clarify, it's actually sodium nitrite with an i, sodium nitrate is not a method.

Not sure what you mean by it being only mildly toxic, it can be lethal for some with just a gram. The dose is 20-25 mg, a bit more than a measuring tablespoon, dissolved in 50 ml or 1/4 measuring cup of water.

Reactions: _Minsk and eyes0nfire
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Welcome to SS.

Just to clarify, it's actually sodium nitrite with an i, sodium nitrate is not a method.

Not sure what you mean by it being only mildly toxic, it can be lethal for some with just a gram. The dose is 20-25 mg, a bit more than a measuring tablespoon, dissolved in 50 ml or 1/4 measuring cup of water.
Thank you for the welcome.

Apologies, I did mean to write nitrite, with an i.
According to something I read (possibly wiki), a 65kg person would need to ingest 4.7g for it to be lethal?
Grams...not milligrams. That's a pretty large dose given that most meds are measured in grams?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sadly SN and cyanide are probably not going to be that easy to obtain in the UK because of laws regarding the handling of poisonous substances.

• Aww..
Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Sadly SN and cyanide are probably not going to be that easy to obtain in the UK because of laws regarding the handling of poisonous substances.
I have contacted a couple of chemical supply companies about potassium cyanide.
I've noticed on their website that they ask for a minimum of a 2 year trading history.
I have my own limited company that has been active longer than this, so I just contacted them and used that company I have as a face behind which I've contacted them.
Downfall will come if I need some kind of license or certificate though.
Welcome, Bipolar Guy.

So sorry you've reached the end of your tether.

Don't make the same mistake I did with Sodium Nitrate. I went and purchased a 100g of it from a UK chemical company, wondering why people made such a fuss about it being difficult to obtain. Ten minutes later I learned that Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate are different chemicals and the company ignored my request to cancel the order. That's £8 I'll never get back.

You can obtain Sodium Nitrite from abroad with a bit more internet digging and for a bit more cash. It's very reliable as a method if you take enough of it.
Hi,

Thanks for your welcome.
It is refreshing to use a website where you can talk truly openly about how you feel.

According to wiki, sodium nitrite is weakly toxic, with a large dosage being required for fatality (relative to the dosage required for some other medications):

I would prefer to use cyanide, but foresee problems trying to obtain it.

Last edited:
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Downfall will come if I need some kind of license or certificate though.
A license is required in the UK to obtain explosives or poison including cyanide and SN. Still it's possible to obtain SN on the clearnet but not cyanide.

Although not as reliable as cyanide, SN is certainly fatal if the regimen is followed and you aren't rescued. The dosage isn't huge: 25 g.

Edit:
See Stan's guide and the PPH for a discussion of the SN method. I recommend searching for 'propranolol SN' on the forum as it was added it to the PPH regimen much after Stan's guide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
A license is required in the UK to obtain explosives or poison including cyanide and SN. Still as SN has many mundane uses and is much more plentiful, it's possible to obtain on the clearnet.

Although not as reliable as cyanide, SN is certainly fatal if the regimen is followed and you aren't rescued.

Ok useful to know, thank you.

Anywhere legit on darknet where I might be able to obtain cyanide?

But yes to have another option is good.
What is the regime for sodium nitrite or where can I find it?
Where can I buy that?
I look forward to receiving a link to 'sn' when my on opens.
Any cyanide info, e.g. where to get on darkweb?

Last edited: