clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you so much to accept my request, hello to anyone. like you I'm very depressed and suicidal. just got my sn 2 days ago. :smiling:
Thank you so much to accept my request, hello to anyone. like you I'm very depressed and suicidal. just got my sn 2 days ago. :smiling:
cheers mate.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, XYZ, foxdie and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELLO!!! and WELCOME!!!! It is great to have you here, sanctioned suicide global family member.Everyone here is so caring, full of love for one another and endless supply of empathy! I hope you find all the support and love that you need here, I did, everyone here is awesome!!!! Again WELCOME!!!:hug:

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and lobster salad
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
HELLO!!! and WELCOME!!!! It is great to have you here, sanctioned suicide global family member.Everyone here is so caring, full of love for one another and endless supply of empathy! I hope you find all the support and love that you need here, I did, everyone here is awesome!!!! Again WELCOME!!!:hug:
Thank you hehe hope so.

J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
Hellooo, I'm new too. What a coincidence I'm planning to taken SN too.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, XYZ, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019

WELCOME to you too, I hope you find what you're looking for and get a bit of solace from speaking to people who understand! ❤️

Reactions: JackieInTheBox
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020

cheers mate.
Hey dude, I hope your time here will be helpful.
Take care.

Reactions: clayp
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Hello new friend! Good to hear about the SN.

I hope you'll like it here!

Reactions: clayp
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hello and welcome to your SS family!
Read lots of things, and ask lots of questions!

Reactions: Hopeindeath! and clayp
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Hey dude, I hope your time here will be helpful.
Take care.
Thanks dude. Yeah so far so good, don't see too much interaction though. :hug:
Hello and welcome to your SS family!
Read lots of things, and ask lots of questions!

Ok I will. I've been asking a few but getting almost no answers.
Hello new friend! Good to hear about the SN.

I hope you'll like it here!
I'm actually getting rid of it. After seeing so e graphic photos of someone who took it. Guess I want something less painful for my parents to look at.

Last edited:
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

Dec 8, 2019
Photos? Where? Curious to see them

Reactions: clayp and Blueman
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

Dec 8, 2019
On google. Don't wanna post it here. Too graphic. When I can PM maybe I can share it with you.
Ooh, going to look

Reactions: Blueman
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Hello and welcome... I'm relatively new too. Great site for clarifications

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and clayp
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Thanks dude. Yeah so far so good, don't see too much interaction though. :hug:

Ok I will. I've been asking a few but getting almost no answers.

I'm actually getting rid of it. After seeing so e graphic photos of someone who took it. Guess I want something less painful for my parents to look at.
Well people will like and reply to your posts for various reasons.
Namely, depends how appealing is to that individual, of if he or she can relate to you, depends on the time of the day because there are people from all over the world.
Look to express how you feel, ask questions, like, and everything will be alright. You will it to eb quite therapeutic. Because majority of the people are nice and kind here.

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Well people will like and reply to your posts for various reasons.
Namely, depends how appealing is to that individual, of if he or she can relate to you, depends on the time of the day because there are people from all over the world.
Look to express how you feel, ask questions, like, and everything will be alright. You will it to eb quite therapeutic. Because majority of the people are nice and kind here.
Yeah I've noticed that. I can see how caring someone is by the way they write. :hug: :hug:

Reactions: SipSop
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019

cheers mate.
Welcome home, buddy!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and clayp
S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
I am new as well and I hope this site is helpful.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
A HUGE HELLO and WELCOME to you too!!!! Love, caring an empathy, that is what this site and EVERYONE here is all about. Whether a short or long stay here, I hope you find what you need, Again, WELCOME and great to have you!:hug:

Reactions: JackieInTheBox
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
A HUGE HELLO and WELCOME to you too!!!! Love, caring an empathy, that is what this site and EVERYONE here is all about. Whether a short or long stay here, I hope you find what you need, Again, WELCOME and great to have you!:hug:
Thought it was for me! Dumb me!

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thought it was for me! Dumb me!
HEY! NEVER EVER are you dumb. You are VERY smart to have joined us in the 1st place!!! I hope you find everything that you desire here and we are all here to help one another. Where ever you go in this world or the next, remember that we ARE all in this together!!!!! That is why, you dumb??..NEVER!!! All the caring in the world to you my sanctioned suicide global family member!:happy:

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
HEY! NEVER EVER are you dumb. You are VERY smart to have joined us in the 1st place!!! I hope you find everything that you desire here and we are all here to help one another. Where ever you go in this world or the next, remember that we ARE all in this together!!!!! That is why, you dumb??..NEVER!!! All the caring in the world to you my sanctioned suicide global family member!:happy:
Just got confused cause it was on my thread so I thought it was for me :hug:

J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
Your planing to take sn and I'm planing to get rid of mine, the world is upside down, lol.
Funny world ain't it. :ahhha:
Aww thanks nice to meet ya ^_^!

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020

cheers mate.
Why did you reply to yourself "cheers mate?"