• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

brokenxtheory

Aug 12, 2023
Hi everyone. So here's the situation. I have no money (I'm 37). I spend the last of what I have buying numbing cream. Twice. My family found out and have hidden each product (the packages were delivered) or perhaps they threw them away. I can't afford any of the items that I've read on here that will help me have a painless passing, so a numbing cream would at least ease my pain (hopefully a little at least). Is there any way someone can get me the strongest over the counter numbing cream? I really just want to go, I hate living in general but especially with my family (I feel like they're laughing at me at this point). Could anyone please, please help me out if you can.

Thanks.