• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
I am new to the site but no stranger to the desire to exit. I need some insight/guidance, please. I have heard so much about sodium nitrIte and sodium nitrAte. One place said once nitrAte is in the body, it acts the same as nitrIte. Other places says nitrAte won't work. Also, so many other things you have to take to make the trip smoother. I'm totally confused. And I see some people say you can't buy nitrIte, but I see lots on Amazon. Also, now I see that I can buy pure nitrogen on ebay as well as helium. I have cpap equipment so is using a gas easier? Should I use helium or nitrogen?

S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
Hi and welcome. There are threads that may answer your questions, try digging around. Check out other boards as well, like recovery or off topic. Regardless of where you're at in life, you'll find nothing but support here, though we always suggest you take things one step at a time.

Sorry for the not so informative post, but asking for resources on your first post isn't going to get far. Get to know the community.

Reactions: SoftWorries, Kerrtu, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I am new to the site but no stranger to the desire to exit. I need some insight/guidance, please.
Hola. Sorry to hear that's your desire.
I have heard so much about sodium nitrIte and sodium nitrAte. One place said once nitrAte is in the body, it acts the same as nitrIte. Other places says nitrAte won't work.
What "places" ? Where did you hear that from?
Also, so many other things you have to take to make the trip smoother. I'm totally confused.
Take your time do some reading.
And I see some people say you can't buy nitrIte, but I see lots on Amazon.
No.
Also, now I see that I can buy pure nitrogen on ebay as well as helium. I have cpap equipment so is using a gas easier? Should I use helium or nitrogen?
You have too much going on slow down and read a little. Post a little.
No.

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
Hola. Sorry to hear that's your desire.

What "places" ? Where did you hear that from?

Take your time do some reading.

No.

You have too much going on slow down and read a little. Post a little.

No.
The reading is what is confusing me. I have read where NitrAte was the thing. I even bought some after reading about some actor who used it. But here, I see some references that say nitrAte won't work and that it must be nitrIte and there are other things you have to take with it. I also see nitrite on google shopping. And what about nitrogen, Amazon product ASIN B07T98XZQJ or helium https://www.ebay.com/itm/185418868980

Reactions: squirley
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
The reading is what is confusing me. I have read where NitrAte was the thing. I even bought some after reading about some actor who used it. But here, I see some references that say nitrAte won't work and that it must be nitrIte and there are other things you have to take with it. I also see nitrite on google shopping. And what about nitrogen, Amazon product ASIN B07T98XZQJ or helium https://www.ebay.com/itm/185418868980
sodium nitrite is what u need. i've read here sodium nitrate can also be lethal but lethal dose is so much more than nitrite. so it will be a huge problem to consume and keep inside all of it. vomiting is already a common risk with sodium nitrite so forget about nitrate. the things recommended to be taken with it are just to make the process as peaceful as possible. sodium nitrite alone will kill if one can manage to keep it down long enough.

inert gas method is one the most peaceful methods there is. i don't know much about how to ensure it works but i reckon it needs some preparation and equipments. it can be done just with a bag but that doesn't give me confidence.

you need to do some reading on the particular threads for all the details.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
The reading is what is confusing me. I have read where NitrAte was the thing. I even bought some after reading about some actor who used it.
they may have changed the name of things so people don't find the right thing.
And I looked it up .. the story was by TMZ lul.
But here, I see some references that say nitrAte won't work
All of those food products and curing salts are around 6%-15%
Depending on where you live now , if you havnt seen in the news. The real SN is almost impossible to get. Which is 95%-99%
and that it must be nitrIte and there are other things you have to take with it.
Yah anti puke and other meds to make things calmer and smoother.
I also see nitrite on google shopping. And what about nitrogen, Amazon product ASIN B07T98XZQJ or helium https://www.ebay.com/itm/185418868980
Helium is a no. I can't remember the exact reason why. Its not usually pure anymore.

I'm surprised that it's actually 99.9 percent.
Not sure if that is expensive or real.
Apparently it's on low supply.
(There's a thread that can describe this better than me. I don't want to misinform you )

As for the inert gas.
there is a thread that explains it. You need a few things.
It explains the equipment/ cost /
amounts/ time / etc.

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
they may have changed the name of things so people don't find the right thing.
And I looked it up .. the story was by TMZ lul.

All of those food products and curing salts are around 6%-15%
Depending on where you live now , if you havnt seen in the news. The real SN is almost impossible to get. Which is 95%-99%

Yah anti puke and other meds to make things calmer and smoother.

Helium is a no. I can't remember the exact reason why. Its not usually pure anymore.

I'm surprised that it's actually 99.9 percent.
Not sure if that is expensive or real.
Apparently it's on low supply.
(There's a thread that can describe this better than me. I don't want to misinform you )

As for the inert gas.
there is a thread that explains it. You need a few things.
It explains the equipment/ cost /
amounts/ time / etc.
I'm not sure why I see a lot of people looking for the exit having concerns about how expensive thing might be. It's not like it will matter-you'll be gone-unless you might be just wanting to have the things you need to leave on hand whenever you decide to go. I can always shoot myself or hang myself, but I am looking for a less violent and dramatic way to go. Especially with the shooting. I don't want anybody to have to go identify my body with a hole in the head. That's why I started looking into the helium and nitrogen gas.
I just checked the questions about the nitrogen available on Amazon.

Question:
Filled with pure nitrogen or a mix?
Answer:
Nitrogen
By mark hancock on March 13, 2021

votes
Question:
Is the nitrogen pure?
Answer:
Yes, based on the labeling the cylinder contains 100% nitrogen.
By Server Maker on September 3, 2021
I'm not sure why I see a lot of people looking for the exit having concerns about how expensive thing might be. It's not like it will matter-you'll be gone-unless you might be just wanting to have the things you need to leave on hand whenever you decide to go. I can always shoot myself or hang myself, but I am looking for a less violent and dramatic way to go. Especially with the shooting. I don't want anybody to have to go identify my body with a hole in the head. That's why I started looking into the helium and nitrogen gas.

Question:
Answer:
Nitrogen

votes
Question:
Is the nitrogen pure?
Answer:
The helium on ebay says it is 99.9% pure too. So which would be the better choice to ctb? I have cpap mask and hose already. Can I just tape the hose to the valve on the tank and go to sleep?

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I'm not sure why I see a lot of people looking for the exit having concerns about how expensive thing might be.
There are a lot of people looking to ctb due to lack of Finances. High Debt . Etc.
It's not like it will matter-you'll be gone-unless you might be just wanting to have the things you need to leave on hand whenever you decide to go..
Depends of you have other people/property in your life. If you're leaving anything thing behind.
I can always shoot myself or hang myself, but I am looking for a less violent and dramatic way to go.
Especially with the shooting. I don't want anybody to have to go identify my body with a hole in the head.
Yah makes sense. Quite a few people have said the same.
That's why I started looking into the helium and nitrogen gas.

Question:
Answer:
Nitrogen

votes
Question:
Is the nitrogen pure?
Answer:

The helium on ebay says it is 99.9% pure too. So which would be the better choice to ctb?
From what I've read "N" not exactly sure why but there are threads on it.
I have cpap mask and hose already. Can I just tape the hose to the valve on the tank and go to sleep?
I'm not 100% on this. From what I've seen. You do need a proper set up. Because pressure. Air leakage. Etc
Certain type of mask.
Certain type of hose and connectors.
Via mask or exit bag.

Not sure if you have the search function yet or if you need to look through threads but either way you can find exact answers to these questions.

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
There are a lot of people looking to ctb due to lack of Finances. High Debt . Etc.

Depends of you have other people/property in your life. If you're leaving anything thing behind.

Yah makes sense. Quite a few people have said the same.

From what I've read "N" not exactly sure why but there are threads on it.

I'm not 100% on this. From what I've seen. You do need a proper set up. Because pressure. Air leakage. Etc
Certain type of mask.
Certain type of hose and connectors.
Via mask or exit bag.

Not sure if you have the search function yet or if you need to look through threads but either way you can find exact answers to these questions.
I was hoping someone would respond who knows. Finding a specific thread might be hard to do. I just joined the site yesterday and am not yet familiar with the right buttons to push to research a specific topic.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Hurts too bad you might need to post a few more times before you get the search button in the top right corner and can look up other threads. Not sure how many posts you need, it's something like 10-15 I think. Welcome to the site though sorry you are struggling :heart:

H

Hurts too bad

May 22, 2023
@Hurts too bad you might need to post a few more times before you get the search button in the top right corner and can look up other threads. Not sure how many posts you need, it's something like 10-15 I think. Welcome to the site though sorry you are struggling :heart:
Thanks for your input, friend.

Reactions: squirley and betternever2havbeen
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I was hoping someone would respond who knows. Finding a specific thread might be hard to do. I just joined the site yesterday and am not yet familiar with the right buttons to push to research a specific topic.
Check out the sticky threads.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Are you from EU?

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
inert gas method is one the most peaceful methods there is. i don't know much about how to ensure it works but i reckon it needs some preparation and equipments. it can be done just with a bag but that doesn't give me confidence.
Wouldn't doing it with just a bag strapped to your head make you panic from the CO2?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Wouldn't doing it with just a bag strapped to your head make you panic from the CO2?
Nop coz the constant flow of inert gas to the bag purges the CO₂ thru the gap in the neck.

it can be done just with a bag but that doesn't give me confidence.
That's why newer more comfortable implementations appeared like SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD.

Reactions: helplessufferer
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
That's a huge tank, you don't want that big to do ctb
Before ordering do the research and learn about it in the inert gas mega thread and read the ppeh book
There is no 100% nitrogen, maximum you can get is 99.999% which is the ultra high purity

Last edited: