StyxFerryStowaway

StyxFerryStowaway

Sep 9, 2023
I joined a little while ago, but mostly just lurked so I'm sure most everyone seeing this will be seeing me here for the first time.

It's time for me to go, I think. I'd say I tried everything, but that's a lie. For almost a decade I watched my life, and health get worse. Youth and opportunities wasted as I scarcely lifted a finger to help myself. I couldn't, and can't bring myself to, not because I feel I don't deserve happiness, (if such a thing is feasible for me) but rather that I simply don't care to be alive. Now, though, I think I've had enough. No singular event or change in the downward slope of my life. It's as if a scale's tipped in my mind. Hope that things get better and not wanting to hurt the ones I love no longer seem strong enough to keep me here. I may not go through with it, and you may hear from me if I don't. However, this is most likely goodbye.

It's 4AM where I am now as I type this. In about 4 hours, I'll have my home to myself. I plan to log off then, take a short walk and find somewhere to shoot myself. I don't want to make a mess for my family to clean up, but at this rate I'm beyond caring any more than that. I'm scared. More that I could fail. Or that I'm wrong about death and there's more, possibly worse existence waiting for me. But either I'll be gone, or I won't and maybe it'll motivate me to help myself. Hope everyone else can find their peace, even if it's in non existence.

(I'll probably be reseting my computer, so it'll probably take a while to recover my passwords and such to give the all clear if I don't go through with it. So stay tuned I guess.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sash, vampire2002, larastoned and 5 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Aw bless you, it's so sad to see this, but I hope you find your peace. šŸ¤

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and StyxFerryStowaway
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
good luck with your plan safe travels & may you find peace

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for a peacefull passing and restfull sleep. Go well, think kindly of yourself.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Safe travels to the other side, it takes a lot of courage to pull the trigger

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you find your peace. Goodbye.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Hope you find peace if you choose to go through with it or not, good luck and rest well.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life is so cruel and unfair and I'm sorry its brought you to this point, yet I hope you find the peace you deserve and finally free yourself from suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.