• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Any suggestions for where to get helium that's pure (not balloon time) in the US?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
From what I saw on the inert gas megathread, you can get industrial grade helium for collection in the U.S.(usually from the "airg.." source). Don't know if they deliver it though. Someone said that they were able to get argon delivered in the U.S.(from Jeff's rainforest website) but not nitrogen. Don't know about helium.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why He and not N2? Might be easier to get?

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
From what I saw on the inert gas megathread, you can get industrial grade helium for collection in the U.S.(usually from the "airg.." source). Don't know if they deliver it though. Someone said that they were able to get argon delivered in the U.S.(from Jeff's rainforest website) but not nitrogen. Don't know about helium.
Thanks! What's the airg... source and what's Jeff's rainforest website?
Why He and not N2? Might be easier to get?
I'll check out N2. Thanks.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Will instill talk funny? couldn't help myself.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thanks! What's the airg... source and what's Jeff's rainforest website?
😆 Due to the very strict rules here about not mentioning sources, I gave you the first four letters of the source. The last 2 letters are ...as!

As for Jeff's rainforest website? What's the most famous rainforest in the world? Hint: it's in South America.
Jeff owns that website.😄

• Yay!
Reactions: Antoine_Roquentin
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
😆 Due to the very strict rules here about not mentioning sources, I gave you the first four letters of the source. The last 2 letters are ...as!

As for Jeff's rainforest website? What's the most famous rainforest in the world? Hint: it's in South America.
Jeff owns that website.😄
Oooh that's great thanks. It seems nitrogen and argon are complicated to use as they use industrial containers. Would you know where to find info on how to use them?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Oooh that's great thanks. It seems nitrogen and argon are complicated to use as they use industrial containers. Would you know where to find info on how to use them?
There's an inert gas megathread:

Reactions: cherry7