• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ketzo.why

ketzo.why

why?
Dec 23, 2023
This is a straight forward method by restricting you from the crucial oxygen yah need. Im just here cause i couldn't seem to find if a helium tank that bought from just an online stores are good enough?, how many liters do yah need? and would the oxygen mask restrict the oxygen from getting tru? Im also gonna ask if this is a peaceful way to die. I still dont know how to hold the tube of the oxygen mask to the helium tank tho.

White_Alice

White_Alice

[If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.]
Feb 26, 2024
I was researching the most painless methods and this was the top result. Im not exactly sure how much you would need, but I have heard that people are just going into party stores and buying a canister of it. I wish I could help you more, but I do intend on doing more research as this method seems the most accessible and it doesnt leave a huge mess. This is definitely the way Im going to go. Im sorry I wasnt much help. :(

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I would start with suggesting reading the megatread

But to answer your questions, it's not generally recommended buying helium or "ballon helium" online because they have been known adding oxygen to stop people ctb. Industrial helium is still possible but it's up to you to trust the sellers rating of the gas. Most use nitrogen because of availability now and works in the same way.

You will need approximately 600l of inert gas for guarantee ctb. Compressed that would be 3 liter compressed 200bar

An ordinary oxygen mask is not recommended because it's not designed to keep oxygen out, if you're going with mask it needs to be completely sealed and the most popular methods are Scuba, scba. The most simplest solution are the exit bag with inert gas, a tried and true method.

If done correctly it's painless, you lose consciousness around 30-60 seconds. But you can struggle with SI before you fall a sleep.