• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
Could you look at my post called " helium suicide, need advice. Its on my profile.

After the first post i tested my method out with helium and the results are kinda hard to calculate accurately. Would like to hear what other people think.
This is with half of one tank with helium.

Could not test it with an entire tank since half of the tank was used while i was trying to close the ziper.

How many tanks do you feel is enough if this is the result?
IMG 20240219 200237

Could not test it with an entire tank since half of the tank was used while i was trying to close the ziper.

IMG 20240219 200237

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
This member limits who may view their full profile.
I can't see the post :-(

A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
This member limits who may view their full profile.

I changed the settings but im not sure if thats enough. Can you look at the picture?

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Its really hard to estimate, can you calculate the volume of your zorb ball when filled its there any information about the zorb ball properties? What is the liters and pressure of your helium tanks? Just curious, how pure and old is your helium?

A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
Its really hard to estimate, can you calculate the volume of your zorb ball when filled its there any information about the zorb ball properties? What is the liters and pressure of your helium tanks? Just curious, how pure and old is your helium

The place i brought the Zorb ball from says 2 meters.The helium is supposed to be close to 99 but you never know for sure.

I feel like if i brought a couple more tanks then that could be enough but its hard to tell.

And the store Said that one of the tanks is supposed to be able to fill 30 balloons that are 30 centimeter.
The place i brought the Zorb ball from says 2 meters.The helium is supposed to be close to 99 but you never know for sure.

I feel like if i brought a couple more tanks then that could be enough but its hard to tell.

And the store Said that one of the tanks is supposed to be able to fill 30 balloons that are 30 centimeter.
If one tank is supposed to fill 30 balloons that are 30 centimeter then i should buy balloons that big and inflate the Ballons and put it inside the ball and then that should have a pretty accurate measure.
Its really hard to estimate, can you calculate the volume of your zorb ball when filled its there any information about the zorb ball properties? What is the liters and pressure of your helium tanks? Just curious, how pure and old is your helium?
Screenshot 2024 02 19 21 46 21 686 comandroidchrome

One helium tank is according to the store can fill 30 of these so then i need to buy these blow it up with regular air and put it inside the Zorb ball and then measure?

Last edited:
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
The green ones look like the ones sold by a party store in .be. It contains 99% helium. A post on this forum gave the impression it has to be 100%. Can anyone confirm/correct?

A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
The green ones look like the ones sold by a party store in .be. It contains 99% helium. A post on this forum gave the impression it has to be 100%. Can anyone confirm/correct?
No only medical helium needs to be 100%.
The one for suicide only needs to be in the 90%
No only medical helium needs to be 100%.
The one for suicide only needs to be in the 95% .

I read about it and helium cant be used for scientific research if its not 100% or 99.99

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
dumbfukloser

dumbfukloser

Feb 3, 2024
Honestly this is the coolest idea ever. I tried the tank, hose, bag over head method and it didn't work because unfortunately tanks are only sold at 80% helium here. If you are unsure that the tanks will fill the whole orb you could try attaching a tank to a mask or bag. With 99% helium you should lose consciousness within 10-20 seconds of the displacement of oxygen and lead on to brain damage within 4-6 min and lastly death. As long as everything is air tight, it should work. Even if the orb doesn't fill completely once you are unconscious you will suffocate but won't feel a thing

Reactions: David8886
A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
Honestly this is the coolest idea ever. I tried the tank, hose, bag over head method and it didn't work because unfortunately tanks are only sold at 80% helium here. If you are unsure that the tanks will fill the whole orb you could try attaching a tank to a mask or bag. With 99% helium you should lose consciousness within 10-20 seconds of the displacement of oxygen and lead on to brain damage within 4-6 min and lastly death. As long as everything is air tight, it should work. Even if the orb doesn't fill completely once you are unconscious you will suffocate but won't feel a thing
I tried using helium with a plastic bag and its pretty hard to kill myself with that. I did not have a regulator either. I feel like that method is pretty complicated.

I think its not necessary to completely inflate the ball with helium. You just need enough to reach the point where the air that is inside is helium without oxygen.

It brings me comfort knowing that no matter what happens death is 100 % certain once the ziper is closed. Even if the helium didnt kill me then the lack of oxygen would kill me. So this method is pretty much 100% certain to kill. All that you need is to close the ziper. You can survive a shotgun. But you cannot survive the Zorb ball. Its like you went to the moon. No oxygen. No risk of survival.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I tried using helium with a plastic bag and its pretty hard to kill myself with that. I did not have a regulator either. I feel like that method is pretty complicated.

I think its not necessary to completely inflate the ball with helium. You just need enough to reach the point where the air that is inside is helium without oxygen.

It brings me comfort knowing that no matter what happens death is 100 % certain once the ziper is closed. Even if the helium didnt kill me then the lack of oxygen would kill me. So this method is pretty much 100% certain to kill. All that you need is to close the ziper. You can survive a shotgun. But you cannot survive the Zorb ball. Its like you went to the moon. No oxygen. No risk of survival.
What if S.I. kicks in after you close the zipper? And you want out?

Last edited:
A

Account4521

Feb 1, 2024
What if S.I. kicks in after you close the zipper. And you want out?
That is why i like suicide with Zorb. With other methods its possible to survive or call for help and fail suicide.

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
This is my problem as well. I can get my hands on 99% helium, but it hasn't got a regulator. Only a sort of on/of valve that you have to keep pressing to release the gas. And I agree the method seems pretty complicated.

O

ObscureSunshine

Feb 20, 2024
Could you look at my post called " helium suicide, need advice. Its on my profile.

After the first post i tested my method out with helium and the results are kinda hard to calculate accurately. Would like to hear what other people think.

View attachment 129221

View attachment 129221
I saw the pictures, yet I am confused. What are you trying to do specifically?

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Are you expertly aware of these issues
Is this type of death completely painless
What do you mean by "brain damage"
Is there a possibility of meningitis and trauma, how can it be prevented

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Are you expertly aware of these issues
Is this type of death completely painless
What do you mean by "brain damage"
Is there a possibility of meningitis and trauma, how can it be prevented
I suggest reading the mega tread.

What we have learned is that when done correctly it is painless, but can appear claustrophobic and you may fight SI. But after loosing consciousness (which some describe as flicking a light switch) there is no going back unless someone saves you.

We loose consciousness because the oxygen level in the blood is to low, when the level is below 6% the cells in the brain begin to die and brain damage occurs. After 10-15 min of continuous no oxygen the brain is especially dead and chances of revival is low, there for irreversible brain damage.

There will be no trauma on the body if I have understood it correctly and it won't show up in an autopsy since cause of death is lack of oxygen, nitrogen is not a toxic gas.

Reactions: David8886
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Do you have special expertise and information in this field
If the answer is yes, I would like to talk more with you
I suggest reading the mega tread.

What we have learned is that when done correctly it is painless, but can appear claustrophobic and you may fight SI. But after loosing consciousness (which some describe as flicking a light switch) there is no going back unless someone saves you.

We loose consciousness because the oxygen level in the blood is to low, when the level is below 6% the cells in the brain begin to die and brain damage occurs. After 10-15 min of continuous no oxygen the brain is especially dead and chances of revival is low, there for irreversible brain damage.

There will be no trauma on the body if I have understood it correctly and it won't show up in an autopsy since cause of death is lack of oxygen, nitrogen is not a toxic gas.
Do you have special expertise and information in this field
If the answer is yes, I would like to talk more with you