• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
No regulator. The helium tank said to be "99% purity" from the supplier. How the tank looks like:
Enire helium

I already owned 1x for a year, tried to find SN for Europe, but no luck, even scammed $60 by a dickhead on this site. This is it, I'll do helium.
I will purchase another 1x "0,36 m3", then purchase a tube/hose of unknown size (not sure on what size I need) to stick it in and hold it with duct tape.
I will use a plastic-shopping-bag + duct tape, as my exit bag. I'll also take a ton of sleeping pills I bought online, hope I pass out if it fails, then I would just suffocate with the CO2 filled bag.

The sleeping pills might be garbage.

- 2x Helium tanks
- 2x Plastic tubes
- 1x Shopping bag + duct tape (closed shut)
- 18x Sleeping pill capsules

Sleeping pills total:
2574mg Magnesium
1500mg Chamomile
1500mg Lemon balm
1200mg L-Theanine
1200mg L-Tryptophan
600mg Ashwagandha

I'm not good at drawing but its something like this:
Plan screenshot
Why not use a T-junction to connect them?
- Then I need to find a hose and an adapter that fits - hope the gass doesn't leak too much - and fidget with all that.
I would personally just stick two of the tubes in the bag to be both easier and hassle-free.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Is duct tape gonna be enough to hold the tubes onto those cylinders? Does that gas not shoot out? Maybe it will be fine, but you should read the helium and exit bag chapter from that guidebook I mentioned before, 'Guide to a Self-chosen and Humane Death'. It gives some tips.
I'll attach the helium/ exit bag chapter if you wanna look at it.

Here's steps of how they said to put on exit bag
Screenshot 20231214 131833

Attachments

• pages helium.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Podlerman
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't experiment with a "plastic bag". Get a real "exit bag" or scba mask. That's safer imo. You find more info on that in the inert gas/N2 mega thread. There's a lot of info around here.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
You need a regulator. It won't work without.

And party ballon tanks even though they indicate 99% pure, many companies actually mix more % of oxygen to prevent suicides. So I wouldn't fully trust those % indicators.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Don't do this without a regulator! The regulator is needed in order to set the special force of the helium flow that should exit the cylinder. This force is expressed as (liters/minutes)
Otherwise, your package without a helium flow regulator will break due to the strong flow.
If I'm wrong, then I ask other people to correct me.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Sleeping pills total:
2574mg Magnesium
1500mg Chamomile
1500mg Lemon balm
1200mg L-Theanine
1200mg L-Tryptophan
600mg Ashwagandha
Are those really good sleeping pills ? I'm very doubtful.

I thought Z-drugs and benzos were the way to go. Hopefully someone will chine in to confirm.

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
You need a regulator. It won't work without.

And party ballon tanks even though they indicate 99% pure, many companies actually mix more % of oxygen to prevent suicides. So I wouldn't fully trust those % indicators.
There is no regulator for this size. I have found zero. I have a higher chance of buying uranium.
Is duct tape gonna be enough to hold the tubes onto those cylinders? Does that gas not shoot out? Maybe it will be fine, but you should read the helium and exit bag chapter from that guidebook I mentioned before, 'Guide to a Self-chosen and Humane Death'. It gives some tips.
I'll attach the helium/ exit bag chapter if you wanna look at it.

Here's steps of how they said to put on exit bag
View attachment 124722
This is very informative, thank you.

Last edited:
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I can't find it but I saw this same method in one of those pages that show dead ppl and the person did die but their lungs exploded because of the unregulated pressure going into a closed bag. I think this probably will be a painful method.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I can't find it but I saw this same method in one of those pages that show dead ppl and the person did die but their lungs exploded because of the unregulated pressure going into a closed bag. I think this probably will be a painful method.
Can you send a link to this article? What you're writing is very strange, because even pathologists can't always determine if death was caused by asphyxiation with inert gas because the lungs didn't explode.

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
The compressed air would expand in the bag and turn it to normal pressure, would it not? Are they not the cases of just putting a tube down their throat?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Nah, maybe if the cylinder was high pressure, and you put your mouth right up to it, and inhaled. But I can't see that happening with an exit bag.

Reactions: BrainShower
P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
Two problems here: Is this Helium pure?
If you seal the exit bag, it will burst like a balloon. There must be a gap.
The helium is marketed as 99% pure. Sorry, what do you mean by gap? I planned to have a plastic shopping bag as my exit bag, then put the tube under it (under my neck), then use lots of duct tape around my neck to close the bag shut.

I have zero clue about flow rate, as I plan to just open it as small as possible, and hope for the best.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
You risk bursting your lungs without a regulator. I've seen pics of a kid who died like that, it was gross. Basically died choking on his own blood. Our drowned in his own blood I should say.

It is doable but you need to make sure you only open the gas cylinder by a fraction.
You can buy a regulator for as little as ÂŁ40 though.

Shopping bag is a bad idea, highly likely to have holes. Easy enough to get the proper plastic bag you need.

This is not something you plan half-arsed and hope for the best, you could survive with brain damage.

Sleeping pills won't kill you, it's the gas that will kill you if done right.

Did you report the scammer to the mods? Not smart to trust anyone here who offers you something.
I know that case, pictures were horrible. That's what happens when you don't plan and research things properly.
No regulator. The helium tank said to be "99% purity" from the supplier. How the tank looks like:
View attachment 124528

I already owned 1x for a year, tried to find SN for Europe, but no luck, even scammed $60 by a dickhead on this site. This is it, I'll do helium.
I will purchase another 1x "0,36 m3", then purchase a tube/hose of unknown size (not sure on what size I need) to stick it in and hold it with duct tape.
I will use a plastic-shopping-bag + duct tape, as my exit bag. I'll also take a ton of sleeping pills I bought online, hope I pass out if it fails, then I would just suffocate with the CO2 filled bag.

The sleeping pills might be garbage.

- 2x Helium tanks
- 2x Plastic tubes
- 1x Shopping bag + duct tape (closed shut)
- 18x Sleeping pill capsules

Sleeping pills total:
2574mg Magnesium
1500mg Chamomile
1500mg Lemon balm
1200mg L-Theanine
1200mg L-Tryptophan
600mg Ashwagandha

I'm not good at drawing but its something like this:
View attachment 124527
Why not use a T-junction to connect them?
- Then I need to find a hose and an adapter that fits - hope the gass doesn't leak too much - and fidget with all that.
I would personally just stick two of the tubes in the bag to be both easier and hassle-free.
Those are not sleeping pills, they will do absolutely nothing. You seem very unprepared and uninformed.

Last edited:
P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
You risk bursting your lungs without a regulator. I've seen pics of a kid who died like that, it was gross. Basically died choking on his own blood. Our drowned in his own blood I should say.

It is doable but you need to make sure you only open the gas cylinder by a fraction.
You can buy a regulator for as little as ÂŁ40 though.

Shopping bag is a bad idea, highly likely to have holes. Easy enough to get the proper plastic bag you need.

This is not something you plan half-arsed and hope for the best, you could survive with brain damage.

Sleeping pills won't kill you, it's the gas that will kill you if done right.

Did you report the scammer to the mods? Not smart to trust anyone here who offers you something.

I know that case, pictures were horrible. That's what happens when you don't plan and research things properly.

Those are not sleeping pills, they will do absolutely nothing. You seem very unprepared and uninformed.
1. I did some research, apparently, it doesn't matter about the "bursting of lungs" if you just dont take the tube down your throat, or use one of those oxygen-masks, then you get the full psi. In a bag, then it would apparently not matter. The only issue, by my research, and could be wrong, is that without a regulator, you cannot control how much is flowing, so it could be like 80L/min, or it could be 5L/min. That's the risk it seems. Again, I could be wrong - I've seen the grotesque pictures and stories of people using without regulator.

2. I could not find a single regulator. Zero. All of them were minimum $200, and it was industrial. It seems I have a 5/16". I have a oxygen regulator, which I have for 1/4" conversion adapter for it. The issue, I now need a female 5/16" to male 1/4" for GASS which I cannot find. I only see the opposite, i.e. male 5/16" to female 1/4", and it should be rated for gass, due to the pressure. So none. It's probably a non-standard, and again. I see no regulator for a 5/16", and it also needs to ship to Europe.. It's a shame.

3. What do you mean with "likely to have holes"?

4. I will keep that in mind, i'm still researching.

5. The sleeping pills was IF I get braindamage (maybe a leak, or the tank is empty due to holes in the bag or something, the pills would knock me out so I would die from the CO2 in the bag itself.

6. The scammer got banned after I bought, so I did not have the chance to tell the mods.

Didn't know the sleeping pills were useless, thanks for telling me. Another person did mention something similar in a different thread. Looks like I messed up, but at least I was informed before I did something dumb and potentially permanent.

Last edited:
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
1. I did some research, apparently, it doesn't matter about the "bursting of lungs" if you just dont take the tube down your throat, or use one of those oxygen-masks, then you get the full psi. In a bag, then it would apparently not matter. The only issue, by my research, and could be wrong, is that without a regulator, you cannot control how much is flowing, so it could be like 80L/min, or it could be 5L/min. That's the risk it seems. Again, I could be wrong - I've seen the grotesque pictures and stories of people using without regulator.

2. I could not find a single regulator. Zero. All of them were minimum $200, and it was industrial. It seems I have a 5/16". I have a oxygen regulator, which I have for 1/4" conversion adapter for it. The issue, I now need a female 5/16" to male 1/4" for GASS which I cannot find. I only see the opposite, i.e. male 5/16" to female 1/4", and it should be rated for gass, due to the pressure. So none. It's probably a non-standard, and again. I see no regulator for a 5/16", and it also needs to ship to Europe.. It's a shame.

3. What do you mean with "likely to have holes"?

4. I will keep that in mind, i'm still researching.

5. The sleeping pills was IF I get braindamage (maybe a leak, or the tank is empty due to holes in the bag or something, the pills would knock me out so I would die from the CO2 in the bag itself.

6. The scammer got banned after I bought, so I did not have the chance to tell the mods.

Didn't know the sleeping pills were useless, thanks for telling me. Another person did mention something similar in a different thread. Looks like I messed up, but at least I was informed before I did something dumb and potentially permanent.
Sleeping pills don't kill you and the list you mentioned are not Sleeping pills but herbal supplements.
A shopping bag is highly likely to have holes. Test it yourself by pouring water into a shopping bag. You need turkey roasting bags.

All these things have been discussed many times on this forum so all the information you need is here.
You need to do your research otherwise you could end up in a much worse position than you are now.