• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Hello, everyone! I'm new here and hope the content I'm posting is acceptable. There is so much censorship on a particular mainstream forum, it's discouraging. If I'm not allowed to post this, make me aware and I'll quickly edit.
I'm planning on going to Willoughby aka, my peaceful journey soon, but I'm afraid it's not going to work.

I purchased a h-e-l-i-u-m tank at a legitimate party planning store. Not the small bs helium tanks from Walmart/Party City, but a medium sized one.
20240210 170208
I think the type of Helium is balloon grade helium. I have the regulator, not pictured.

I work in Healthcare, so obtaining all types of medical nasal canulas, medical grade tubings is fairly easy. The plastic bag I know I need to really get the job done.

I'm desperate and need to start this journey of peace asap, and need opinions on this method.

I really wanted nitrogen, but it's kind of intimidating calling a welding store and asking for it.
They will want to know what it's for. I'm not a welder, HIVAC technician, or scientist, so I would not know what to say if they want detailed information.
Any suggestions if I'm on the right path as far as the 1st Helium technique goes?

If method 1 fails, there's a site I found here in the US. I know diddly squat about the logistics of what types of gases gets delivered and doesn't, But I always thought that inert gases can't be transported because of toxicity?
This site claims they can deliver Nitrogen. It say it's "full". Is it the real deal? What's probably the catch?
Screenshot 20240210 170511 Chrome
Your responses will be deeply appreciated.

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Im pretty sure that's the real deal. Do you have to present a business license or open a customer account with this company to purchase from them?

Jw why not just use the helium you have instead of seemingly complicating things by trying to order this? I imagine maybe these ppl might ask questions too.

My knowledge of the method is limited, but don't they work the same way?

Except helium makes your voice funny while you are wailing out your last words of woe (this is a joke lol)

Fwiw judging by the picture I think I've seen this same website before and they actually have carbon monoxide tanks as well. Why not just choose that?

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I've been researching carbon monoxide for years, I've come to the conclusion that I might survive it with long term effects.
Yes, there have been many accidental deaths from it, but I've read of people surviving as well. At least from portable generators. And it doesn't seem like a peaceful way to go.

If I purchase from this company, it will be the Nitrogen I posted.
And no, you don't need a business account to purchase.
At least from the U.S. on my end.
It almost seems too good to be true. It allows me to checkout with no problem. Lol.
I will try using the helium I currently have, but time is of an essence. I'm currently renting it, but panic everytime I attempt. I just need to stop over thinking ever single thing.

D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
I believe "balloon grade" helium has added oxygen specifically to make it ineffective to CTB.
Inert gas isn't toxic or explosive, so it's not super difficult obtain, but suppliers typically ask for business references (N2 and Ar are used in welding).

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I believe "balloon grade" helium has added oxygen specifically to make it ineffective to CTB.
Inert gas isn't toxic or explosive, so it's not super difficult obtain, but suppliers typically ask for business references (N2 and Ar are used in welding).
This is downright discouraging. I feel like my studying of this method has yielded so many conflicting results.
For example: I've read about over a dozen coroner reports along with the pictures of people who have ctb. Some of them are all either sitting or laying down, with a variation of the small party time tanks next to them.
Of course, I notice some of them in the photos used two.
So, by that logic, if those kiddy tanks got the job done for them, wouldn't the tank I have, with the Balloon grade helium inside of it do the job....this is something I've been pondering about so much......
I think I might just order that Nitrogen from that site.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
This is downright discouraging. I feel like my studying of this method has yielded so many conflicting results.
For example: I've read about over a dozen coroner reports along with the pictures of people who have ctb. Some of them are all either sitting or laying down, with a variation of the small party time tanks next to them.
Of course, I notice some of them in the photos used two.
So, by that logic, if those kiddy tanks got the job done for them, wouldn't the tank I have, with the Balloon grade helium inside of it do the job....this is something I've been pondering about so much......
I think I might just order that Nitrogen from that site.
Yes, the party balloon helium cannisters were used dozens of times to ctb over the last few decades. They would have been near-100% helium. But some people accidentally died through messing about with the helium inhalation, so they've added oxygen in a lot of countries. Not sure if it's done in all countries though.

If you have the money, then it might be worthwhile in investing in an oxygen sensor to test that there's no O2 in the tank. The PPH mentions one. It may give you more peace of mind.
Screenshot 20240213 130855
Screenshot 20240213 131050
Screenshot 20240213 131014

Reactions: thegoldengirls