SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
So, I didn't believe in hell or heaven for a long time now. I ahd my doubts since I was a child but people like Bill Maher or George Carlin gave me confidence in my conviction. But now I feel it. Is like I am aware of it. All my experience and knowledge in life drove me to the realisation that this life is either heaven, limbo or hell.

The one thought that drove me to be fully aware of this is what heaven promises: eternal love, admiration from community, endless sex with whoever you want, getting what you want on the spot without effort or consequences.
This is basically it. Can you find something else? Observe that all is material and sensorial stuff.

How I would define heave on earth? Working for what you desire and finding ways, means and resources to gain what you want.
Phrasing it ike this..it makes it feel quite dumb. Like having a light for a moth, or a hooked worm for a fish.
The deal is that only some people can experience heaven on earth. By looks, character, inteligence, status, gadgets etc. Only some can experience heaven. The rest of us, well. It makes me so sad to realise that we push a boulder endlessly on the mountain, we run on a hamster wheel without being rewarded the ultimate pleasures of life. The satisfaction of conquest and win over others by might and skill. It pains me to realise that most of us must be satisfied being average, living in a limbo...
Or even a hell.

This truth. This is true enlinghtement.
And people must make the decision of living or dying based on information of what is. Not what we want to be.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The one thought that drove me to be fully aware of this is what heaven promises: eternal love, admiration from community, endless sex with whoever you want, getting what you want on the spot without effort or consequences.
This is basically it. Can you find something else? Observe that all is material and sensorial stuff.

... Where did you get that definition of heaven? It sounds more like being trapped inside a mirror ball with a tube of lotion.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
... Where did you get that definition of heaven? It sounds more like being trapped inside a mirror ball with a tube of lotion.
Do you have a better one?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Do you have a better one?

Sure! Becoming one with the source of compassion and understanding.

Or try the second recording on this page:

Reactions: Ghost2211
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Sure! Becoming one with the source of compassion and understanding.

Or try the second recording on this page:
Listen, I am glad to debate this matter with you. So if you have a different opinion after I state my reason that is fine with me. Is nothing personal. BUT.
You're talking about feeling, sensory pleasure and satisfaction.
Namely: compassion and understanding?
This sounds more like you want somebody to have compassion for you to understand you. A parent, relative, significant other, neighbour, fanbase.
Perhaps some needs were not fulfilled when you were young or need you have now that are not satisfied.

Things like "the source" or "oneness" is more like mumbo jumbo for hippies. If you look in depth you will see that you do not really understand what that is :)) nobody does and eveyrbody else defines it in another way!

This life is material, and our sensations and feelings confuse us cause we do not udberstand them. Till now. Sure many reached this conclusion but I wanted to state that I'm 100% now that there is no after life ans this is our only councious experience we will get.
Wich is not as sexy as other magic stuff out there. But is real. And perhaps some people can build a good life upon this knowledge.

Do you understand it now?
You can keep your ideas, that is fine. I do not want to force you to see it but to persuade you with arguments on what is rational and real.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I believe I am currently in Hell

• Hugs
Reactions: SipSop
S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
Well you're free to nitpick, I've got others.
42ZHKw Anime series scan sword art online magic dream sky 1600x909 D6biz63 bbe12ee5 dc14 4d42 bba8 4ebce3c37b73 TDBeLf 129837 906968 Konachan com   247792 building city clouds kemi neko magic night nobody original signed sky st Safe haven magic city gorod simmetriia most

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I believe I am currently in Hell
I'm sorry to hear that pal.
I don't know you and the only thing I can do right now is to say that I feel for you.
I took the time and effort to send you my best regards.
I think that has some value because:
Sometimes we do not even get that.
I loled when I've seen this.
Well, some of them look like real places.
And about the nitpicking thing: well I guess you can choose to what alternate reality you can daydream. We really have options nowadays.
But as Carl Sagan said: how come their world is so strikingly similar with our own.

Last edited:
Reactions: rt1989526