i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
Do you guys believe in heaven and hell? If they both don't exist or if you don't believe there's heaven and hell, where do you think we will be if we die? Is it just a void? Nothingness? Or do we get reincarnated?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, Praestat_Mori, EternalShore and 1 other person
traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023
I really want to believe in reincarnation because I don't want my soul to go waste. I think all the other souls that had an unfortunate experience in this world deserve another chance, a better life and a better mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and i would like to
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Do you guys believe in heaven and hell? If they both don't exist or if you don't believe there's heaven and hell, where do you think we will be if we die? Is it just a void? Nothingness? Or do we get reincarnated?
I'm Catholic so I do believe in afterlife. Obviously I'm not anti-atheist but I think it's pretty outlandish to think our consciousness just "disappears" after death

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, i would like to, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I believe in Heaven and Hell, yeah~ It'd be sad if everything was all just nothingness! :( Where's all the fun in that?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, i would like to, Burden_Bailey and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's no heaven and no hell. Mankind invented this together with religions.

If we assume that our soul is a kind of energy that leaves the body after we are dead the I think this energy will reunite with the quantum-vacuum-energy that is everywhere throughout the universe.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Passersby, i would like to and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that once we die we just eternally cease existing, death is nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep which is all that comforts me. Any of the other theories are fictional, invented by humans who were unable to accept that we are destined for nothing and nowhere, existing is just a futile process of waiting around to die where eventually we will be forgotten about.

• Love
Reactions: i would like to
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I am a Christian, and I believe Heaven and Hell do exist. Also, suicide isn't a sin. People who CTB can still go to Heaven. Before my suicide attempts, I remember to say a prayer. I am so excited to go to Heaven.

Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

ALSO BEING LGBTQ IS NOT A SIN. I LOVE GOD BUT I HATE THE CHURCH. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK SUICIDE AND LGBTQ ARE SINS. WHAT.

• Love
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I don't think there's anything beyond this life personally and I am not convinced of any gods or any other concepts that any other religions or organizations have claim to know or understand to whatever degree. I do lean towards the idea that when we die we just cease to be like before we were born but I am not completely for sure about anything at this point so I would be consider agnostic on the matter but lean towards there being nothing. I would not want to be reincarnate/rebirth as that to me would one of worst outcomes in my opinion. I really hope there's no heaven or hell either as I think those concepts are really deplorable and abhorrent as well.

Last edited:
  • Love