J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I recently began having heart palpitations.

Can I exploit this?

I notice they get worse when I use Hydroxyzine.

I have heard hydroxyzine can cause long QT syndrome.

does this provide any utility for ctb

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
A lot of benign things can cause heart palpitations. If you really want to know if you have a heart condition that you can use to your advantage you might want to get a cardiac work up. I have asthma for example, and when I'm having breathing difficulties I get a lot of heart palpitations. I did however pass my cardiac work up with flying colors.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I'm trying but i
A lot of benign things can cause heart palpitations. If you really want to know if you have a heart condition that you can use to your advantage you might want to get a cardiac work up. I have asthma for example, and when I'm having breathing difficulties I get a lot of heart palpitations. I did however pass my cardiac work up with flying colors.

I'm Trying but it's hard to get in to see someone

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I get heart palpitations very frequently, the vast majority of the time heart palpitations are completely harmless
And even though I put a lot of strain on my heart because of my anorexia with being very underweight and purging multiple times a day, they still have never caused me any issues... So it's probably a very unreliable method to ctb

Reactions: taylor321, Meditation guide and Ghost2211