• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
To go with DeLaRosa article 9 2016
Do you think this is a reliable method? only problem is how would you deliver the concussion on your own? I've thought of making a battering ram like device that would ram your chest and hopefully cause the VF(ventricular fibrillation) or thumping you chest with your fist if thats even possible.

edit:fuck, so i just thumped my chest quite hard to test it out, and my heart is all of sudden beating rapidly, i can here the pulse all of a sudden..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lostangel, EgressiveLolixir, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Interesting. This could easily be masked as an accident. I would assume the risk of failure is very high, though. It has to be a precise hit and the heart can take much punishment. Your rapid pulse can simply be from the pain, but I won't swear by it.

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Brick In The Wall
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
my heart is back to normal now, so it wasn't lethal. I agree risk of failure is high, but with the right timing and force maybe it can lead to Vf, but no so easy.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've never heard of anyone using this method. Very original.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've never heard of anyone using this method. Very original.

Me either, it is a rather novel idea though huh? The logistics might be a bit tough. Atleast if you wanted to make it look like an accident.

Reactions: Sensei
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
I've considered something similar to this, but using a 20cm knife to slip between the ribs and puncture the heart

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Looking at that diagram, it seems to rely on perfect timing *and* a thin, pliant chest wall. As in it's probably unlikely to kill an adult.

Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum
S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
I always thought that suicide by damaging the heart was quite romantic, in a way. It does sound very risky, though.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe if you stood in front of one of those baseball pitching machines? The aim would have to be perfect though. Probably a painful way to go. Get hit once it would be very hard to stay there and take more hits.

pine3s

pine3s

Jan 27, 2020
As you have asked for reliability: this method sounds pretty unpredictable and based on "bad" luck. You could end up with a broken rib and in a lot of pain, but no closer to your goal.

Reactions: LMLN
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think this is very reliable. It's definitely possible, although I don't know if you could do it solo. Some jock guy at my school years ago died that way, and every once in awhile you read about it in the news. But it's kind of a very freak accident kind of thing.