sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What's the easiest way to induce a heart attack?

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: die_young and whywere
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
lots of stimulants
What kind? I have meds for ADHD (adderall), how many mg would be lethal? I heard people don't usually use stimulants to OD tho…

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
FYI - Heart attack would not be a good way to ctb. Survival rate is very high these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Pizarnikishere and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
FYI - Heart attack would not be a good way to ctb. Survival rate is very high these days.
Ugh, why must it be so hard to die…what about a cardiac arrest?

numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
What kind? I have meds for ADHD (adderall), how many mg would be lethal? I heard people don't usually use stimulants to OD tho…
I mean youd need a lot to OD like 1500mg. It also wouldn't be very pleasant, why do you want to give yourself a heart attack?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I mean youd need a lot to OD like 1500mg. It also wouldn't be very pleasant, why do you want to give yourself a heart attack?
Cuz I want to die (lmao isn't it obvious why else would I be on this forum 😂), and I would preferably want it to look like a natural death, so there would be no stigma of suicide. I also don't have access to SN, N, IG, CO, or SA and I'm broke lmao I only have my ADHD meds as a possible method chemical-wise. And I like the idea of going out chemically

numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
Cuz I want to die (lmao isn't it obvious why else would I be on this forum 😂), and I would preferably want it to look like a natural death, so there would be no stigma of suicide. I also don't have access to SN or N and I'm broke lmao I only have my ADHD meds as a possible method
if you overdose it won't look natural. how old are you that a heart attack would be natural?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
if you overdose it won't look natural. how old are you that a heart attack would be natural?
Yeah true, I guess so…I'm only 23. Tbh I wish I had heart failure so I could have a heart attack and die. I also wish I could die in my sleep. I really wish I had some kind of heart disease 😭

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, yasha and numar
I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
Yeah true, I guess so…I'm only 23. Tbh I wish I had heart failure so I could have a heart attack and die. I also wish I could die in my sleep. I really wish I had some kind of heart disease 😭
I actually have a kind of heart disease - a rare one. But, it really would be unpleasant dying of a heart attack. And as HighFlight and Numar said, survival rate is high and overdose would look un-natural. Even if you had some kind of heart disease, it wouldn't really help because most heart disease come at birth (or at least that's what I was taught), so you would receive a ton of treatment (Some is kind of painful and timetaking ngl).

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I actually have a kind of heart disease - a rare one. But, it really would be unpleasant dying of a heart attack. And as HighFlight and Numar said, survival rate is high and overdose would look un-natural. Even if you had some kind of heart disease, it wouldn't really help because most heart disease come at birth (or at least that's what I was taught), so you would receive a ton of treatment (Some is kind of painful and timetaking ngl).
I'm sorry to hear that you have heart disease…by the way my family has a history of heart problems, but I don't have congenital heart disease (unfortunately). Honestly I wish I did, considering my family's history of heart issues. Why couldn't they have been passed on to me… Hopefully one day my high cholesterol and high blood pressure kill me

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I totally agree with @HighFlight55 as, a heart attack or anything similar now days is a high survival rate. also with a heart attack, and I have seen folks afterwards, sometimes one has paralysis and THAT is NO fun, and it is permanent. I remember one poor soul whose right side of their face and right arm were in a contorted shape for good. He could not do anything hardly, so please get this ctb idea out of your head.

You are too loving and kind for anything of that nature.

Walter

I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you have heart disease…by the way my family has a history of heart problems, but I don't have congenital heart disease (unfortunately). Honestly I wish I did, considering my family's history of heart issues. Why couldn't they have been passed on to me… Hopefully one day my high cholesterol and high blood pressure kill me
I appreciate your concern. For me it was Vice Versa. My whole family history was clean, except that I heard someone from my mom's side had cancer. So I also dont really know why I have my heart disease either. My disease came at birth though.