Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Anyone else hear voices? The shit started/they broke into my mind when I was in prison...and now they just show up randomly. The shit is fucked up. They always talk shit and say fucked up shit or pesecute me or something. Or it's my mom or something...I hope this means I'm getting closer to "crossing over" or going to the other side...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, apple2myeye!, makethepainstop and 4 others
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Sometimes some arsehole wants to try and harass me while I'm (attempting) to go to sleep. It's mainly incoherent whispering, luckily it doesn't happen as much now that I have better nutrition but once in awhile it comes back.

Still see things out of the corners of my eye though, yesterday kept seeing something moving on the ceiling, and random blueish sparks.

Sorry your go through this too, it is annoying when you are trying to sleep.

Reactions: pauly1963
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
I get this a lot when falling asleep or waking up. The voices are usually very loud. I also hear loud noises etc. I don't know whether it's my brain playing tricks, or whether it's something else.

Reactions: GasMonkey and Message In A Bottle
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic, so that's why I have visual and/or auditory hallucinations.
Sometimes I find myself in conversation and then realise there's nobody there. That's when I crack open the anti-psychotics.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85 and pauly1963
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
its kind of like a mix of intrusive thoughts/voices. someone needs to remind me im worthless

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I have often wondered if people who hear voices, are psychic. Do the voices respond if you engage them in conversation? I met one friend on here who his voices told him NOT to suicide. He is still here!😊 So I can't think that such voices are always harmful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
In my case, when I was young and being bullied and dealing with other issues, the chatter I would hear was more belittling than threatening.

However, I don't think or know if all that I experienced in my childhood and teens would have a correlation in my case.

That being said, in my current situation, when I'm trying to sleep or even nap and the room is quiet, I'll be startled awake, thinking someone is sitting beside me and chatting me up, only to be greeted by an empty room and only me.

As to what is said, it is a mix, though now as an "adult," I will hear the occasional statement that is quite unnerving, and sometimes it is beyond belittling.

A part of me still prefers to think that the chatter I hear is the result of my nightmares rather than that I've been living on this rock since I was a teen with a possible undiagnosed Cluster A disorder.

But knowing my life and luck, I am probably dealing with the latter and not the former, the life of someone whose family did not and does not believe in MH testing.

It also makes me think about how many other people are trying to have a go at life while suffering from undiagnosed MH issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I have often wondered if people who hear voices, are psychic. Do the voices respond if you engage them in conversation? I met one friend on here who his voices told him NOT to suicide. He is still here!😊 So I can't think that such voices are always harmful.
Yea they respond. All they talk about is lust and bullshit like that...they're hellbent on trying to set me up with this fat gross bozo I met and had a fling with in San Diego. They claim we'll be "manimals" and have sex all day long in some variation of a heaven. They're honestly just twisted evil demons. I need to find a decent place to sleep...

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
There was a time when they ridiculed me to the point where I literally couldn't talk. But now I'm older and don't give a s**t, that's not the case. So I'm pretty certain it's a projection of our own uncertainties

A

Anomie

Sep 16, 2022
For me, it's mostly just gibberish based on voices i heard throughout the day that I hear while falling asleep.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
I never heard any voices but I started hearing a never ending white noise in my head. So much it hurts, now I spend 24/7 with a headache