grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
the thought of ai taking up more people's jobs makes me want to die even more because it'd probably make it so there are far less job opportunities for people because of it. already seems to be causing tons of problems for artists and voice actors

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, CTB Dream and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The same thing occurred to my generation and others. Modernization is a natural element of existence!

You don't believe the internet wiped out jobs and small businesses?

Are people still leaving their homes? You can achieve almost anything on the internet.

I bought a car online more than a decade ago. Everything was arranged through email. I went to the showroom, paid for my car and drove away.

Previously, we used the NEWSPAPER to buy a car! :smiling::smiling::smiling:

AI is going to be incredible! Don't be concerned; you'll grow accustomed to it.

Robots will do increasingly monotonous duties, allowing humans to breathe easier!

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Undrstnd feel how, tell u this job prblm cuz ppl greed ppl awfl this no ai prblm ,human force sffr force pover awfl species, ai posbl hlp make bttr but human make awfl make worse, see lif even befr ai how mny oprtny human make hard impsbl no give etc ,human fault

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Undrstnd feel how, tell u this job prblm cuz ppl greed ppl awfl this no ai prblm ,human force sffr force pover awfl species, ai posbl hlp make bttr but human make awfl make worse, see lif even befr ai how mny oprtny human make hard impsbl no give etc ,human fault
that is true in a way but i just mean that there would be less for us to do to work, i guess ai has some benefits at the least. i'm just worried

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, it's already happened in my (creative) industry. ☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream