• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Healing the mind,
Within time,
Searching for purpose,
I shall learn,
Or I shall burn for everything I deserve,
And within the those ashes,
I shall arise a new like a Phoenix,
If I don't the wind shall breeze me away,
I shall be nothing but shattered remains,
My dreams, my memories, my nightmares, and my reality will all change,
Will I remember or will I forget,
What are the right words for me to choose of my own,
Not to be controlled by others,
But to choose a life with someone I love that,
Or maybe choose to forget and whatever consequences I shall suffer from,
Otherwise death is the last final option,
And I tried so many times,
I realized that I attempted suicide so many times,
But my mind is healing and I want to remember the girl I grew up with and the girl I love and want to be loved by her I love her smile.
Ashley I hope you are doing well.

Reactions: Final Escape, brighter and 21Neberg
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Healing the mind,
Within time,
Searching for purpose,
I shall learn,
Or I shall burn for everything I deserve,
And within the those ashes,
I shall arise a new like a Phoenix,
If I don't the wind shall breeze me away,
I shall be nothing but shattered remains,
My dreams, my memories, my nightmares, and my reality will all change,
Will I remember or will I forget,
What are the right words for me to choose of my own,
Not to be controlled by others,
But to choose a life with someone I love that,
Or maybe choose to forget and whatever consequences I shall suffer from,
Otherwise death is the last final option,
And I tried so many times,
I realized that I attempted suicide so many times,
But my mind is healing and I want to remember the girl I grew up with and the girl I love and want to be loved by her I love her smile.
Ashley I hope you are doing well.
Arise. You are loved CuriousAboutThis x

Reactions: Final Escape, CuriousAboutThis and 21Neberg
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Beautiful poem btw :)

Reactions: Final Escape, CuriousAboutThis and 21Neberg
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Hey is there no way you can get Ashley back? You talk about her a lot and seem to miss her. Let us help you :(

Reactions: Final Escape and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Hey is there no way you can get Ashley back? You talk about her a lot and seem to miss her. Let us help you :(
I'm not certain if I can get her back I wouldn't mind if anyone here can help me because I still have all the good and bad memories within dreams, memories, nightmares, reality, yeah I know we call that craziness but I am not certain I see the endgame memories and the path does get distorted.

Reactions: Final Escape and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
words can help, but the only one who can really 'help' is oneself.
there's always some sentences in some of your poems that remind me of my situation and make me sad...in such moments we can only remember that there's a reason that it's this way now, and that our loved one seems to like it more that way...so many variables, so much time to think, to ask...but the one person who could answer, she's not around, can't hear you, doesn't want to hear you...
what do you become in this absolute silence? what if everything changes, but time also changes you...it leaves you with nothing. maybe there's no more wish to reanimate the love, but also no wish for a future...what would she answer? how would you feel about her words? is it enough to find back?...What would you feel if she slept with other guys...so many variables and personalities to pay attention to when it comes to judging someone/something, it's nearly impossible to give an answer that feels right and good.

sry for confusing with this crap lol
this shitty valentines day makes me want to ctb so bad

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
words can help, but the only one who can really 'help' is oneself.
there's always some sentences in some of your poems that remind me of my situation and make me sad...in such moments we can only remember that there's a reason that it's this way now, and that our loved one seems to like it more that way...so many variables, so much time to think, to ask...but the one person who could answer, she's not around, can't hear you, doesn't want to hear you...
what do you become in this absolute silence? what if everything changes, but time also changes you...it leaves you with nothing. maybe there's no more wish to reanimate the love, but also no wish for a future...what would she answer? how would you feel about her words? is it enough to find back?...What would you feel if she slept with other guys...so many variables and personalities to pay attention to when it comes to judging someone/something, it's nearly impossible to give an answer that feels right and good.

sry for confusing with this crap lol
this shitty valentines day makes me want to ctb so bad
Understandable I want to be there for her and right now I think she probably doesn't want to see me or really talk to me I think it might be my turn to suffer for all the suffering I done to her.

Reactions: Memento Mori