• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Unfortunately trains have become more random recently in terms of velocity and engine type.
Most trains running through are still going around 100kmh / 120kmh though.
So now I'm opting for a new position. I would try to do it like in the picture below.
I know it will be pretty violent I just need to know if this will kill me for sure.

THP CHP 151217Liliana 0138JPG

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Life is pointless, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Why are you so determined to use the train method?

Reactions: Pen>Sword, reticen, Somage and 1 other person
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
This is a horrendous way to die being cut in half. You will suffer for over 20 minutes while you bleed out. If you must insist on this terrible method of train which I do not like as it makes the driver and the passengers scarred for life, put your head over the tracks not your body that will be instant you will not feel a thing. I still think there are many better ways to go man without affecting others x

Reactions: Biggie, Pen>Sword, Defenestration and 10 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Why are you so determined to use the train method?
I don't live alone so ordering and preparing everything with SN is a problem.
Partial hanging I have failed multiple times.
I could go for a full suspension with a drop from a near by motorway bridge but that's really public, difficult to practice and would involve ordering a suspiciously long rope.
Considering I don't climb or do any sports would set off the alarm of my crazy mother and from there it would be straight to psychward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ber0 and GenesAndEnvironment
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Can't you go SN method when you get a free day or your parents are out bro? A train will obliterate your body and you will not even be recognised it's a really last resort grim way to go and I hate it because the driver doesn't deserve it man he's just doing his job bro it's kind of really unfair x

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I respect your choice but what's wrong with SN? It was so easy for me to obtain

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it would be almost impossible to survive for anybody if they were lying down on the tracks like that. Unless the train's speed is kinda slow.

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Considering I don't climb or do any sports would set off the alarm of my crazy mother and from there it would be straight to psychward.
Would you be able to buy one from a local hardware store and stash it somewhere?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Why don't you just touch the third rail and get electrocuted? That way, it wouldn't involve giving the train driver trauma.

• Wow
Reactions: Raindryer and WornOutLife
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Unfortunately trains have become more random recently in terms of velocity and engine type.
So now I'm opting for a new position. I would try to do it like in the picture below.
I know it will be pretty violent I just need to know if this will kill me for sure.

View attachment 61665
You'd be able to kiss your own ass goodbye after doing that.

• Yay!
Reactions: enuff, booray, reticen and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It'll kill you but it's probably going to be really painful. You don't seem afraid of that so that would mean full speed ahead, then.

Reactions: eguiö
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I disagree that you would be alive for "20 minutes" you would loose consciousness pretty quickly if you were cut in half. Still your neck over the rail would likely make it more peaceful.

Reactions: Skathon
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
As you seem pretty set on this idea, my main worry would be that this might not be an instant death. You'd likely die eventually but you could be alive and in pain for a good few minutes after. I'm sorry you're suffering enough to even consider this method.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
You will suffer for over 20 minutes while you bleed out.
I highly doubt that. I've seen a video of a woman running into a glass door who then got a big glass shard in her stomach / liver and she bled to death in 2-3 minutes. There is no way you survive for over 20 minutes with your body cut in half.

I personally would still go for laying my neck on the rails so the train decapitates me. Faster death, less messy.

Reactions: Skathon and Rn110bg101
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, being decapitated seems like a way faster and less painful way to go, rather than being cut in half... I imagine that would be kind of like cutting your carotid when hanging, VS being conscious for an unknown amount of minutes until you bleed enough to pass out (and being in unimaginable pain while that happens)

Now, depending on your plan and where you plan to lie down, decapitation might be more complicated (e.g. if train is on a slope, if you need to throw yourself to avoid being sighted on the tracks beforehands and reported)…

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Considering the train method myself as a last resort, I'd never lay on the tracks like that. I once saw a video (and I guess there are several of these) where a man was still alive after being cut in half by a train. How long I don't know... but it was awful to see, especially since bystanders made fun of him and stood his torso upright and made silly things, but that's another story. Also, it may still be possible to live without a lower body...

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, Abir_london, Mentalmick and 1 other person
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
bystanders made fun of him and stood his torso upright and made silly things
That sounds awful... but funny in an odd way. I am just imagining a gang of gopnicks dancing around with him.

• Yay!
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, Fehler and Mentalmick
sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
I cannot imagine it not killing you. Very violent. I don't live alone but I'm planning to use SN. I simply have to lay in wait until the timing is right.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I don't understand why people on SS get so freaked out by train method, it's a good method.
People that say it would be painful, I disagree. Your body would be in such a state of shock that you wouldn't feel much or anything.
Here is a list of notable people that took their life either by collision or simply throwing themselves on the tracks.
And that's only 'notable' people..
So far I haven't seen any that have gone for decap.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020

View attachment 61665
This would kill you but it will hurt first. You would want your head to be closer to the track. Like get sliced along your neck or the middle of the upper chest. You could get put in a medical bag and survive this as well (the photo). Then you would be very unhappy. You want it quick right?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
This would kill you but it will hurt first. You would want your head to be closer to the track. Like get sliced along your neck or the middle of the upper chest. You could get put in a medical bag and survive this as well (the photo). Then you would be very unhappy. You want it quick right?

Death with complete decapitation: report of four suicides by train​

"Suicide by train with complete voluntary decapitation is an extremely rare event, however, well known and reported in the scientific literature. The authors analyze 4 cases of suicide with complete decapitation by main line or underground train that were subjected to medico-legal autopsies at the Milan Institute of Legal Medicine between 1995 and 2006. Personal, circumstantial, autopsy, and toxicological data were analyzed to define the type and pathologic characteristics of the injuries (vital reaction of wound edges, absence of any signs of defense); alcohol and drug consumption was considered and the victim's psychical profile was outlined."

I'm willing to sacrafice some speed of death in order to achieve a sure death even if it takes a couple of seconds longer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020

"Suicide by train with complete voluntary decapitation is an extremely rare event, however, well known and reported in the scientific literature. The authors analyze 4 cases of suicide with complete decapitation by main line or underground train that were subjected to medico-legal autopsies at the Milan Institute of Legal Medicine between 1995 and 2006. Personal, circumstantial, autopsy, and toxicological data were analyzed to define the type and pathologic characteristics of the injuries (vital reaction of wound edges, absence of any signs of defense); alcohol and drug consumption was considered and the victim's psychical profile was outlined."

I'm willing to sacrafice some speed of death in order to achieve a sure death even if it takes a couple of seconds longer.
That's understandable. Just wouldnt want you to be in pain for any longer than needed. Also hate to see it get worse for you by surviving. ❤ especially after all that work of watching the tracks and research

Also some people believe that pain is a soul cleansing thing so maybe it has its purpose? But thats spiritual stuff and its not for everyone.

Last edited: