littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
For context, read my thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-feel-like-a-fucking-idiot-relationships.105837/

I lowkey got PTSD from that situation. It happened 10 years ago.
5 years ago I freaked out and messaged him asking "What were we?" I wanted closure. I was having panic attack after panic attack.
He messaged back and said I shouldn't still be thinking about this and that there must be something biologically wrong with my brain to still be thinking about this.
Yeah it's called trauma.
He said it wasn't his fault. It's my brain's fault I feel that way.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: VioletNight, Dead Ghost, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry no lsn this ,all type trama mental illne posbl stay long smtm never go. This awful say this cruel, unfortunate human nature cruel

This vry understandn, human interact etc all form damage. Posbl event any stay lifetime. Vry sry happn. Simil me even befr injury damage rmmb event this now add injury damage rmmb injury damage trama all time 247

• Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Rogue Proxy and littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Vry sry no lsn this ,all type trama mental illne posbl stay long smtm never go. This awful say this cruel, unfortunate human nature cruel

This vry understandn, human interact etc all form damage. Posbl event any stay lifetime. Vry sry happn. Simil me even befr injury damage rmmb event this now add injury damage rmmb injury damage trama all time 247
Thanks. For the longest time I believed him. I thought there was something wrong with me. But there's not! I'm a human being with real emotions!. I should never feel like there's anything wrong with me from that!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and CTB Dream
cellar door

cellar door

nox
Feb 17, 2023
For context, read my thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-feel-like-a-fucking-idiot-relationships.105837/

5 years ago I freaked out and messaged him asking "What were we?" I wanted closure. I was having panic attack after panic attack.
He messaged back and said I shouldn't still be thinking about this and that there must be something biologically wrong with my brain to still be thinking about this.
Yeah it's called trauma.
yes, it is his fault. He was/is a stupid heartless person, It's not your fault that you still think about it and there's nothing wrong with your brain because of this!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
yes, it is his fault. He was/is a stupid heartless person, It's not your fault that you still think about it and there's nothing wrong with your brain because of this!
Thanks! You know for a while I thought there was something wrong with my brain... I had to go to therapy and everything.

But I learned that I'm a human being!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and CTB Dream
cellar door

cellar door

nox
Feb 17, 2023
Thanks! You know for a while I thought there was something wrong with my brain... I had to go to therapy and everything.

But I learned that I'm a human being!
exactly, you are the normal one in this situation. Don't blame yourself :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, CTB Dream and littlelady774
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

Yeah it's called trauma.
Sounds like gaslighting and like a bad person to be around, my recent ex said and behaved the same way and made fun of my trauma, which is why I kept my trauma and PTSD to myself for a long time because I knew right away that he was one of those people that shame those who have PTSD and say nasty stuff like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, CTB Dream and littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018

exactly, you are the normal one in this situation. Don't blame yourself :)

Sounds like gaslighting and like a bad person to be around, my recent ex said and behaved the same way and made fun of my trauma, which is why I kept my trauma and PTSD to myself for a long time because I knew right away that he was one of those people that shame those who have PTSD and say nasty stuff like that.

You guy are the best ❤️ Thanks for the replies. It's been such a struggle for me. Gaslighting and emotional manipulation can really do a number on a person's mental health.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VioletNight, Dead Ghost and CTB Dream
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
He's definitely manipulating and gaslighting. Maybe he's even convinced himself that what he says is true. Either way you don't deserve this treatment and I hope you know that there's nothing wrong you or your brain for feeling that way. I still have emotions pop up from relationships from 10+ years ago.

Reactions: littlelady774