Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Every time I was about to do it something always happened I would get a call or I was sick with heartburn so I wasted the first batch so I'm buying more tomorrow plus I got a Xanax a half of one hits me hard so I'm taking a whole one meds always effect me fast because I don't take anything so I'm hoping it's enough to make me drowsy and calm when I did the eye drops they hit me in about 10 mins fast heart beat the most painful headache I ever felt this is my plan take one tagment of 200 mg at 12 noon start fasting at 930pm take two tagment two zofran one Xanax 4 ibuprofens that eguals to 800mg then at 10 drink the sn of 25g in 50mls of water I don't know when I'm doing it just depends on how fast it gets here I wish I had meto or propnolol but I can't get any and my Dr won't give me anything so it will have to work

A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Hi Red - You need to use some punctuation, that's close to unreadable. You dont mention your country for anti-emetic advice.

Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Sorry that you feel that way about how I spell I didn't know it needed to be perfect I didn't ask where to get anything because I can't get any of it but thanks for your reply

Reactions: aukguy