Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Gonna probs be posting here in the recovery section a lot for a bit.

Today I wanted to go outside and purchase some items that would hopefully bring me some peace and joy.

But with POTS sometimes going out can be dangerous. Like risk of fainting and such.

My heartrate went up to 152bpm while just brushing my teeth so I don't think I'll get out. I have the option of purchasing them on Amazon. So I shall see how I feel after the writing group but I don't think its a safe day for me to go out.

Eventually/ the hope is that I will get some support/funding to get some mobility devices like a walker or smthin and then be able to go outside on days like these safely.

Im really disappointed but I'm tryna not let it get me down too much especially considering that I do have the option to just get it on Amazon and thats something to be grateful for.

It does make me really sad to have a body that seems to be working against me but ya kno... just try to grin and bare it for now with the hopes that I shall have more supports in the future and somehow be able.

I managed to shower and brush my teeth so yay!!

• Hugs
Reactions: kitch and silence of death
silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
yea, it's kinda like depression, your own body is trying to destroy you, its horrible, you are very brave to keep trying and not just give up all hope
i wish you the best really, keep on trying and don't give up !

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25