• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sybilsxys

sybilsxys

he / she
Jul 8, 2024
it's weird. i know that i have a lot of goals i want to accomplish within my life and i do have the potential to accomplish them, but i would rather CTB than give that to the world.

my whole life, i've been wanting to become a writer and do things related to writing, but i've realized that this isn't really a valued skill in the country/society i live in anymore (at least not in the way i want to do it). it feels like i'm still here just to appease people around me or because i have some misguided hope that things will improve. in reality, things have only continued to get worse.

i do hate a lot of aspects of my life, but i still hold on to this want to continue to do things. i feel like at this point it is just some weird extension of survival instinct because i know deep down i don't want to exist like this anymore. i just feel so lost.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, Sylveon and LoiteringClouds
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Sounds like clinical depression to me. But do you want not to exist full stop or not to exist "like this"? If it's the second, it'll be hard for your to CTB.

sybilsxys

sybilsxys

he / she
Jul 8, 2024
Sounds like clinical depression to me. But do you want not to exist full stop or not to exist "like this"? If it's the second, it'll be hard for your to CTB.
i think it's probably the second :( i've tried to CTB a lot in the past that just haven't worked out, so that would track.

i believe in reincarnation, so i just feel like i would have a better life somewhere else as something/someone else.

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Any way to change something to have a more tolerable life? For many people, their dreams don't put bread on the table. So, they work a job that pays and do the thing they love as a hobby.