• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I was 15 and it was done, man. Anything I loved was ripped to shreds by my illness. Romance, school, careers, family, friends, all killed at 15.

It's a barrage of intrusive ego-dystonic thoughts over and over and compulsions to try and quell the intrusive and ego-dystonic thoughts over and over and so you get left with these stupid 15 year-old-style thoughts that are compulsive thoughts to try and quell the obsessions over and over and well...

You end up depressed. And anxious. I mean, many will call this madness an anxiety disorder; an anxiety disorder that one might hopefully at least be able to write about one day.

But one could never do it justice.

'Cause trust me only the sickest of you could know,
In all the worst possible ways,
When you're mentally ill.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
But OCD is quirky omg I am so OCD I clean my house every week and change my bed sheets once a month XXXDDDDDDDDDDD
Normans and their bs...
Sucks man that you had to deal with this my OCD was no where near as debilitating and even that caused a ton of distress

D

Depressedandanxious

Aug 30, 2020
I was 15 and it was done, man. Anything I loved was ripped to shreds by my illness. Romance, school, careers, family, friends, all killed at 15.

It's a barrage of intrusive ego-dystonic thoughts over and over and compulsions to try and quell the intrusive and ego-dystonic thoughts over and over and so you get left with these stupid 15 year-old-style thoughts that are compulsive thoughts to try and quell the obsessions over and over and well...

You end up depressed. And anxious. I mean, many will call this madness an anxiety disorder; an anxiety disorder that one might hopefully at least be able to write about one day.

But one could never do it justice.

'Cause trust me only the sickest of you could know,
In all the worst possible ways,
When you're mentally ill.
Damn you just described my middle school years I had to leave school because my OCD was getting so bad that I had to get therapy and I kept self harming my social like basically disappeared

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Damn you just described my middle school years I had to leave school because my OCD was getting so bad that I had to get therapy and I kept self harming my social like basically disappeared
How can we return to society after mental illness banishes us and then seeing how gay it is anyway whilst knowing we are powerless to change it.
everything is so depressing.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
How can we return to society after mental illness banishes us and then seeing how gay it is
Hey I think I like you but I've just gotta say that this kind of language I really ain't into. But yeah anyway I'm going to bed now, finally. Good night y'all.

Reactions: Ghost2211
D

Depressedandanxious

Aug 30, 2020
How can we return to society after mental illness banishes us and then seeing how gay it is anyway whilst knowing we are powerless to change it.
everything is so depressing.
No we are not powerless at all in fact we are very strong willed to have come this far in the first place

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I know a guy who was so OCD that he was doing weird ritual like cleaning his hands 100 times a day and if any one of those times didn't get it right it will turn into 100 times to get that one time right, a lady who took longer to remove her make up than it took her for putting it on in the first place. One guy said he was going to look into hypnosis to get rid of OCD personally I don't get OCD I view it as a prison that people create for themselves and an irrational one at that. Sorry if I hurt anybody feelings I didn't mean to.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
OCD is fucking AWFUL.
Mine is super severe and I can't do anything to stop it at this point.
I want to try meds but they'll only fuck me up more of course.

I would give advice, but there's none to give.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer