B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
I have very severe depression, I barely move in a day and have no energy, I want to die so badly but I have no energy to go through with it. Can anyone relate or help??

Reactions: FreedomInDeath and Swedish Equality
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Totally relate! I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I don't even shower, it's pretty bad. No support system, Just Me Myself and I. I'm sorry for us

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran, FreedomInDeath and Swedish Equality
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I can definitely relate to this. I feel so drained lately. CTB seems to be slipping out of my grasp.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I have been very much out of energy, and really too depressed to ctb, if that makes sense. I recently started taking a new antidepressant. I'm starting to get more energy, and more motivation to ctb. I feel like it would be easier to follow through now.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have just sat in my room all day, no motivation. Wondering wether to travel to the US/Mexico border and climb over lol! I'm scared of what's comin here as they tighten the thumbscrews and destroy all freedom bc of the corona scam. But I won't know Spanish, I'll have no money but at least the government is not very powerful in Mexico like it is here. So there's no mass lockdown and it's not a police state like here. There's no homeless in Mexico like we have here. I was surprised to learn that. So possibly more humane ways of handling the disadvantaged or if u got dealt bad cards.

Last edited:
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
"But I won't know Spanish, I'll have no money but at least the government is not very powerful in Mexico like it is here."
There are apps you can use that will translate conversations in real-time

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust