• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I see suicide as self care as it's the way to escape and prevent all future unnecessary suffering in this meaningless existence where there is endless potential for cruelty, torment and harm. Having access to Nembutal would solve everything for me, I wish for a peaceful death which is like never waking again, it comforts me to think of an dreamless and eternal sleep erasing everything.

To me only eternal non-existence is ideal, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness. Nembutal needs to be accessible as I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, allowing people the option of Nembutal would be so incredibly compassionate and relieving.

In my case death truly is the only relief, there is no peace in being burdened with this existence, in fact existence itself is the true problem which for me is solved by death, I don't see any value in slowly dying in this harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. Suicide is self care to me as it solves everything and is the only way to find peace from this futile and hopeless existence, in fact I see allowing Nembutal as the solution to suffering.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I hope you find the end of existence we both desire. My best wishes to you.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
The problem is N is almost impossible to get. Even if it's somehow available online it's still wayyy overpriced. It just sucks that society would rather let us suffer the most gruesome of methods in an effort to 'curb' suicide rate (which is not working because in almost all countries, suicide has risen). It's pathetic and cruel.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I see suicide as self care as it's the way to escape and prevent all future unnecessary suffering in this meaningless existence where there is endless potential for cruelty, torment and harm. Having access to Nembutal would solve everything for me, I wish for a peaceful death which is like never waking again, it comforts me to think of an dreamless and eternal sleep erasing everything.

To me only eternal non-existence is ideal, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness. Nembutal needs to be accessible as I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, allowing people the option of Nembutal would be so incredibly compassionate and relieving.

In my case death truly is the only relief, there is no peace in being burdened with this existence, in fact existence itself is the true problem which for me is solved by death, I don't see any value in slowly dying in this harmful existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. Suicide is self care to me as it solves everything and is the only way to find peace from this futile and hopeless existence, in fact I see allowing Nembutal as the solution to suffering.
If I had enough I'd share it x

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
People are getting from Peru from what I've been reading.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I love the sound of suicide as self care, never really thought of it like that. Kind of like a pamper I deserved and never really got to have.

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering FC.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that suicide is self care too. After all, with a successful suicide attempt, you save yourself from pointless and cruel decades of suffering and I believe I deserve that for myself as I didn't do anything wrong and I never asked to be here to begin with. Yes, I may have failed to be a regular human being but I don't care. I still deserve compassion regardless and screw those who say otherwise. For me, suicide is the ultimate compassionate act I can do for myself

Reactions: divinemistress36