nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
I called out of work last minute. I know this sounds silly, a lot of people do it, but I actually love my job and I hate when I'm too depressed to go in. I'm really trying my best to better myself but I keep sabotaging it. I'm stuck in a cycle of bad decisions and I'm getting more and more exhausted each day. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep trying.

Another day laying in bed and sleeping for the whole day i guess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shotgunjohn, Heartaches, WornOutLife and 6 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Me too. I was planning to drag myself to the gym today, but had no willpower to go... Another week another shitty start. I can't even force myself to take a shower. I postpone it until the last minute:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
it's night time at the moment where i am and im stressing out because I really dont wanna go to work tomorrow, but i know that if i dont go my mum will kick me out and ill be homeless. I absolutely hate my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, BlankUser, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are struggling. Life is just simply so exhausting. I lack the energy to barely do anything. All I look forward to is sleep, I just think I'm personally not suited for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilism44, Heartaches, BlankUser and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't feel bad about it, you're at least trying to do stuff.
I didn't want to leave my bed today but somehow, I did.

We have no choice but to keep on trying until we finally give up.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: nihilism44 and Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
You're not alone...been struggling with a very strong depressive episode for weeks, been missing all my classes and feel like trash. I thought I'd gotten over it a few days ago and went back to school, but yesterday I started feeling really bad again and today I had no willpower to go. I try to tell myself that everything will be fine, I shouldn't pressure myself too much and I might be able to carry on, but everyday feels harder, sometimes to an unbearable degree.

Yet, I send you my best wishes, with the hopes that your depression won't fully consume you. You're trying, you can do it.

Reactions: nihilism44