Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
So, you think you had a hard childhood?
Well, it had nothing on mine. My mom kicked me out the fucking house before I was even thirteen, I never even met my dad.
My only friend till I was ten was this prick who always beat the shit out of me and told me I wasn't worth shit.
It's not even like I had a choice I lived in a shit small town only like ten people, I shit you not, my entire adolescence was trying to get along with people who hated me.
You think that's the worst? My only friend was this Asian guy, who only kept me around because it thought it could get him laid. The only perk was that i also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was a flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. she mush has been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me.
But by dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that not seem to avoid. You must know at least one of these couples, they finish each others sentences and wear the same clothes? Yeah, they where fucking weird and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, this thing would never shup the fuck up.
Like i said i ended up moving from town to town getting to fight with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.
the only thing keeping me going is me and pikachu's dream to become a pokemon master.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, crybaby, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
my dream to become a pokemon master.

You made me laugh so much with this line!! lmao

Okay. Your life sounds really hard. I can't imagine the pain you've been through. I thought I had problems but, my life has been heaven in comparison to yours.

Anyways, you're a strong fighter. You're still here and that's amazing.

Wish you the best and hope you can feel better soon

Hugs and love

Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
You made me laugh so much with this line!! lmao

Okay. Your life sounds really hard. I can't imagine the pain you've been through. I thought I had problems but, my life has been heaven in comparison to yours.

Anyways, you're a strong fighter. You're still here and that's amazing.

Wish you the best and hope you can feel better soon

Hugs and love
Is Ash Ketchup childhood summary encripted in this post.

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I don't even know how to respond. I hope you're in a better situation now. Usually it's easy to say "fuck those bastards, you don't need 'em anyway." But it sounds like you haven't really ever had anyone. I'm sending all the love and hugs I can :heart:

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
Reactions: Mendex and NodusTollens
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
You had me until the last line, and you're still having a lot of people after that apparently lmao.

Reactions: Mendex
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You're gonna be the very best
like no one ever was
you're gonna catch all ginger chicks
who don't need to wear bras

Reactions: Mendex and imsorrythatimhere
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Hey everythings gonna be alright. You just gotta keep going, and eventually the asian dude will go away and you'll get a ton of girls. This world's gonna be harsh, but it'll get somewhat better, I promise.

• Love
Reactions: Mendex
Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
You're gonna be the very best
like no one ever was
you're gonna catch all ginger chicks
who don't need to wear bras
I will jump the American wall.
Searching thin and thick
Teach ginger chick to understand
The power that's inside

Last edited:
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
You had me until the last line, and you're still having a lot of people after that apparently lmao.
I literally didn't realize this was fake until I read this. I no joke had a friend like this whose mom was addicted to something serious (idk what I was young), but she was always bouncing around family and foster care. She had good friends though, her abuse happened in some of the places she lived never with us :/

Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
I literally didn't realize this was fake until I read this. I no joke had a friend like this whose mom was addicted to something serious (idk what I was young), but she was always bouncing around family and foster care. She had good friends though, her abuse happened in some of the places she lived never with us :/
I don't understand why people takes this post so seriously.
The last line is have the purposes to make sense all rest about the post.

Last edited:
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I don't understand why people takes this post so seriously.
The last line is have the purposes to make sense all rest about the post.
Cause everyone on here has probably had some hard cards dealt by life

I hope you didn't read the post you quoted me on as me being angry. I just thought it was a pretty funny coincidence. I'm thinking of bringing up her and Ash's similarities next time we talk (we both have a very fucked up sense of humor). I laughed at myself that it took me so long to get it.