LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
Haven't made myself really eat at all recently. I haven't been eating good at all for years actually and it's probably why I weigh so little. I just don't have the motivation to cook or clean .

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, KleinerWolf and CoalmineCanary
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you take any supplements? I understand not having the motivation do eat properly but missing vitamins and minerals could be one of the causes why you're feeling the way you're feeling

Reactions: Leiden, Sensei, KleinerWolf and 2 others
LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
Do you take any supplements? I understand not having the motivation do eat properly but missing vitamins and minerals could be one of the causes why you're feeling the way you're feeling
No but maybe I should.. it might help a little bit, thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: alice-in-wonderland, Nymph and KleinerWolf
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I've just been living off chocolates and booze since it's xmas lol.
Yeah vitamin tablets will help. Stock up on fruit too that's easy to chop up and eat.

Reactions: Josh007, Sensei, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I can relate. I have no motivation to eat or clean and just dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks - weight I cannot afford to lose. I can now count my ribs and my hip bones could cut like knives. Ironically, I have never been skinny in my life (or at least according to my mother who always told me I was fat).

I have tried to take supplements, but the tend to run right through me or cause abdominal pain.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, KleinerWolf and LossOfWill
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
@Skybox if not eating is making you feel ill and you are getting too skinny ( if you don't want to be) maybe you can get little fruit cups and apple sauce, maybe some granola bars, ect and all you have to do is throw away the container/wrapper. Also, yes vitamins would be a good idea. If you have trouble swallowing pills like me you can get a liquid multivitamin or gummies. I'm sure the pills are better than the gummies but for me it's them or nothing.

Reactions: LossOfWill
Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
@Skybox if not eating is making you feel ill and you are getting too skinny ( if you don't want to be) maybe you can get little fruit cups and apple sauce, maybe some granola bars, ect and all you have to do is throw away the container/wrapper. Also, yes vitamins would be a good idea. If you have trouble swallowing pills like me you can get a liquid multivitamin or gummies. I'm sure the pills are better than the gummies but for me it's them or nothing.
Great answer. Find a way around the issue. Make eating as convenient as possible.
You can:
Buy frozen food & Canned food.
Order groceries online
Tell someone to get groceries for you
Ask someone to cook for you; you can pay them
Order food delivery
Take a multivitamin
Also don't forget to build a good appetite. It's ok to spoil yourself.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
Reactions: LossOfWill