• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ilistentoradiohead

ilistentoradiohead

Aug 27, 2023
I haven't been feeling good for days. Almost a week, I think.

I have been doing self harm non-stop since last Friday. I only went to stop for 2 days, and the rest I kept doing it.

I don't know who else I should turn to and let all my feelings out. I feel like I'm just a waste of space in this earth and whether I exist or not, no one would care. Would anyone notice even? I feel so alone and I don't know what else to do. Should I just purposely make myself bleed so they will finally look at me and care for my well-being? I'm tired, I'm very tired. Things would be better if I was just gone right. The only thing I do is stay in my bed for days and cry. I don't have the energy to get up or do anything like other people do. I'm so tired. All this is my fault, I'm just a waste of space.

My mom would occasionally text me and ask me how I'm doing, and I would lie that I'm doing just fine although I'm not. I feel horrible for always lying to her but I don't want to make her feel horrible because I'm not anywhere near alright.

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother. But I think they will be just fine without me in it.

I don't know how long I can keep going. I'm just scared of being in pain.

cymbaline23

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024

I have been doing self harm non-stop since last Friday. I only went to stop for 2 days, and the rest I kept doing it.

I don't know who else I should turn to and let all my feelings out. I feel like I'm just a waste of space in this earth and whether I exist or not, no one would care. Would anyone notice even? I feel so alone and I don't know what else to do. Should I just purposely make myself bleed so they will finally look at me and care for my well-being? I'm tired, I'm very tired. Things would be better if I was just gone right. The only thing I do is stay in my bed for days and cry. I don't have the energy to get up or do anything like other people do. I'm so tired. All this is my fault, I'm just a waste of space.

My mom would occasionally text me and ask me how I'm doing, and I would lie that I'm doing just fine although I'm not. I feel horrible for always lying to her but I don't want to make her feel horrible because I'm not anywhere near alright.

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother. But I think they will be just fine without me in it.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, I'm in a similar situation. I feel alone, and I don't have the energy or will to contribute and live life like others do. But you are not a waste of space. I know society makes us feel otherwise, but just know that just being alive is enough. Loneliness is overwhelming and painful. Maybe you should try and talk to your mom, but that's entirely up to you of course.

Reactions: ilistentoradiohead
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Im so sorry you're feeling this way. Don't be to hard on yourself nothing is your fault. You didn't choose to be like this. none of us did but I do get your situation with your mom. I try so hard to act like I'm ok in front of her, although she knows I'm not but I don't want to put her through the pain of seeing me suffering but I don't see anyway around it except to die but I'd feel like I'd be putting her through more pain so I completely understand you and it's very brave of you to be in all this pain and protect your mom by telling her you're ok.
I know you must feel like the world is on your shoulders and don't know where to turn or what to do, that kind of pain is so intense it makes it difficult to breathe.
Well all I can say is that you're not alone here, vent as much as you want.
Hugs

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023

I've been in hellish pain for nearly 300 days now and there's no end in sight šŸ™ƒ