• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hey,
I'm sure many people hear or see this all the time. Have you tried running have you tried therapy? Making friends?..etc

And every kind of BS that even if work to provide some chemicals (meds) it doesn't solve anything about the core problem. Why people just don't accept that the world is shit and what they do is shitty nonsense that cause suffering to others? Instead, they blame the "Mental illness". I don't have to be "Mentally ill" to see how awful and bad is this world. And if "Mentally ill" is all about seeing the truth then fuck you and your world and mental health.

Reactions: Élégie, draw a circle, sadghost and 10 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I bet I could do 9182 things to stall my way out. I doubt it would change anything, like there is so much wrong with my life what's even the point. It's not just "mental illness", there are so many environmental factors that count into my decision. There is a point where you give up and that happened a while ago. I realized I can't survive in this world. And I don't want to. That's it.

Reactions: Élégie, draw a circle, ebt88 and 8 others
T

Tiburcio

I hear it a lot.

And it's very tiring.

Reactions: dano6533, Malice1, Meena and 2 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Everything i try seems to disapoint me. I tried prostitutes but wasn't much fun without my sex drive. The anxiety and akwardness didnt help either. Tried ecstasy but it did nothing for me. Was going to try weed but wtf thats probably going to turn out disapointing as well. Everything i try fails so i might as well kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost and dano6533
GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
I've tried a shitload of supplements, seen a lot of therapists and psychiatrists, exercised, went out with friends, etc. and nothing has helped. I'm currently trying out a new course of action that includes nutrition, exercise & medication. I'm either going to substantially improve or catch the bus. I've had enough of this shit.

Reactions: dano6533
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Jun 6, 2018
Therapy is a cope, LOL @ paying anyone to tell you that youre wrong

Psychology = pseudoscience

Reactions: dano6533
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Well I've never talked to my therapist abt it but I did call a suicide helpline, it was not even a bit helpful. I've tried running away. I packed all my stuff, I had took the money I had saved. I even book my ticked without my parents knowing. But the moment I tried to step my foot outside, I just couldn't do it.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
I hate how society perceives therapy to be something magical that cures every problem and is mentioned every time when someone feels down. People need to realize that therapy is not for everyone and a paid "professional" plus some meds won't change the fact that life is objectively bad.
On the other sides friends can make life a little more bearable and I hate the fact that I don't have any.

Reactions: Élégie and ocd is bad
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I think as a society we need to collectively have something to blame for suicidal thoughts that isn't the world itself. If we admit that someone can be rational and choose death, then we have to admit that there is something wrong with the world itself and thus many changes must be made. Instead, we label people who want to die as mentally ill because apparently nobody "of sound mind" would choose death over life. In this way, we put the onus on the person who wants to die to change themselves and fit into the world, rather than vice versa.

• Love
Reactions: ocd is bad and WinterFaust
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
My main flaw with therapy is I lack the trust for it to ever work, which has been caused by mental health workers.

Most of it is what works for one person, that person wants to try and spread some of the relief if not joy it gave them. Most of the time it probably won't work unless the person you're suggesting to has followed every footstep you've ever taken in life, but the thought behind it is good.

Reactions: draw a circle and ocd is bad