• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I'm not arguing for or against it. But it's interesting what your brain jumps to whenever you're thinking of ctb. I've thought about the less serious things people have been put on death row for. You don't have to be a serial killer or rapist. Some have killed just one person. And while I don't agree with capital punishment, i love the idea of having someone else kill me. It's a shame the lengths we'll go to as to not pull the trigger ourselves so to speak.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't want to inflict pain on other people simply so I can escape mine, which is hypocritical since like @hikikomorizombie I've thought about doing suicide by cop which inflicts trauma on them. My dad used to be a police officer so that would really mess him up too. I wish I could be a bit more selfish and escape already though.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I've heard a lot of proposed ideas and this is by far the stupidest. The time spent on death row would make it wiser to put that time into any other method and if you just get a life sentence then you did all that just to go through more suffering. No offense to anyone who's thought of this but it's a very funny idea

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's no death penalty for only rape in the US, at least not yet. Probably in other countries there is. Yup, decades in confinement before execution, too.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Before I knew about the prison system, when I was younger, yeah. I wouldn't have actually been able to do anything that would've sentenced me to death though, so it would've been a moot point.

Now that I know how fucked the prison system is and how courts are, and how I'm personally against the death penalty, no. I still couldn't do most all of the crimes that warrant the death penalty, and it's likely that they wouldn't push for it unless id done something absolutely horrific, as I am young and white. Not a good thing, mind you. I can barely tolerate being an inconvenience to friends who knows my worse quirks, ya feel?

It would be nice to be able to go to the government and say "hey bitch I'm tired put my ass down" and then actually do it, but they won't, most likely, and someone could fuck it all up by appealing my decision anyways.

Reactions: Yuki_03
Alexander Neumann

Alexander Neumann

I love sleeping
Mar 1, 2024
I don't think I could ever inflict pain on another person without experiencing tremendous guilt. Even if the crime were to be non-violent, I cannot, in good conscience, commit an act which would negatively impact others. I think its human nature I guess...

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No! Usually you'll be in prison for many decades (depending on where you plan to commit a crime that can end up in a capital punishment) until you get the relieve you were searching for.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
I'm not arguing for or against it. But it's interesting what your brain jumps to whenever you're thinking of ctb. I've thought about the less serious things people have been put on death row for. You don't have to be a serial killer or rapist. Some have killed just one person. And while I don't agree with capital punishment, i love the idea of having someone else kill me. It's a shame the lengths we'll go to as to not pull the trigger ourselves so to speak.
Jesus Christ !!!!!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, I've been jealous of criminals that are put to death. Especially if it was quick and painless- which it would kind of need to be. It would be sadistic to torture them. Not good if society is supposed to be taking the moral highground.

But honestly- yeah- I can't help but feel resentful when people who have willingly caused so much suffering to others are given a peaceful end and we have to watch our kind and gentle relatives die slowly in pain and begging for it to be over. I think that's f*cked up.

But no- I wouldn't be willing to commit a crime serious enough to warrant the death penalty. Not to say I couldn't kill though. Sometimes I wonder- when you see these random attacks. Someone going crazy knifing people. If I had the chance/strength to take them out- would I? Very probably. When attacked, or seeing others attacked, I hope I would fight back. Not sure if I would really consider their reasoning if it was just random people they were lashing out at. Probably fear would stop me though. There we go though- that's the problem with our race in general I suppose- perhaps an innate weakness for conflict.

But anyhow, I have big problems with capital punishment. I don't think our legal systems are infallible. Besides, we don't have the death penalty in the UK.

I've even had ridiculous fantasies of going to prison at times though! Just to be out of the rat race where you continually have to promote yourself, prove yourself, earn enough to survive on- all on your own. Sometimes, a system where you're given a specific role and then, looked after in some sense appeals. Of course, I doubt prison is as nice as that! I know it's a delussion. A kind of wish to not have that pressure to be a success in life.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It would be sadistic to torture them.
Depending on the crime they committed sometimes public crucifixion should be reinstated. But that won't prevent people from doing such crimes in the end. Same as it did not prevent them from crimes in ancient times.

But anyhow, I have big problems with capital punishment. I don't think our legal systems are infallible. Besides, we don't have the death penalty in the UK.
Miscarriage of justice is problem and may happen- clear problem - but capital punishment for murder and similar cases is imo very justifiable. Capital punishment / life sentences for drugs (like in many Asian countries and other countries) are too harsh imo. That stuff is complex and there's not an easy answer for it.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Depending on the crime they committed sometimes public crucifixion should be reinstated. But that won't prevent people from doing such crimes in the end. Same as it did not prevent them from crimes in ancient times.

Miscarriage of justice is problem and may happen- clear problem - but capital punishment for murder and similar cases is imo very justifiable. Capital punishment / life sentences for drugs (like in many Asian countries and other countries) are too harsh imo. That stuff is complex and there's not an easy answer for it.

It's an incredibly difficult subject isn't it? I can't help but agree that some people commit such heinous crimes- you can't help but be glad when they are killed. I do actually think castration would be a good deterent to sex offenders. Still, crucifixion? Yikes! That's kind of brutal. True though- I wonder just how much of a deterent capital punishment would be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Absolutely not. No. Not even if I were to kill any of my abusers, it still makes me a murderer at the end of the day and I don't want that. I don't ever want to take the life of another human being even if it means I finally (after waiting in death row) get to take my life. I don't want to hurt anyone ever.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It's an incredibly difficult subject isn't it? I can't help but agree that some people commit such heinous crimes- you can't help but be glad when they are killed. I do actually think castration would be a good deterent to sex offenders. Still, crucifixion? Yikes! That's kind of brutal. True though- I wonder just how much of a deterent capital punishment would be.
Yeah it's not that easy and it's complex. For child abuse and such, a castration should be really considered as a punishment. Very brutal child abuse should be punished a lot harder. But what I refer to here, is, that in some countries people who were caught with some hash/marihuana and drugs often are punished much harder than child-/sexual- abusers. Although they don't get a harder court verdict they are often punished twice by having problems with their driving licences which in certain cases can be an even harder punishment than 1 or 2 years in prison.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I just wanna wipe anyone, that's like me, off the face of the earth. What I am is vile and disgusting and I'd gladly kill them if it nets me death penalty.

Reactions: Homo erectus
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Life sucks so much, that someone could even be happy if you put him in trouble for killing you. That's why i think the best method is to collect resources and build peace, then proceed to the final act alone with no worries at all.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Like what most people said, it's the time it takes that's a pain in the behind, that and in the US and I think (but not sure) most other countries, the death penalty is only applied to those crimes in which the victim was killed, which I am not prepared to do.
Thought about dying in jail(due to natural causes) but that may be because of the documentary i came across about countries with what looked like great prisons (not over crowded, etc etc etc)

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
No that could go horrible wrong and you end up in prison for 20 years. That would be even worse than being subjected to this life on the outside.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
After reading the above comments, it seems this is a long, painful and probably unreliable method.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yep. Too bad there is no death penalty in California.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Uh, no. I'm not exactly willing to let others control my life more than they already can. For all I know, they may not even kill me but rather jail me until I'm dead. There's more certainty that I can die either by suicide or by a natural accident if I'm in society instead of being in prison. In prison, my chances of dying early is almost 0