• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
has anyone had hung over suicidal thoughts? they really suck.

this happened a week ago but I hadn't been able to get on here and talk about it, the other day I hosted a party at my dad's place and everyone got like really drunk, not to mention most of us at the party are just exiting teenage years, it was really irresponsible from me because there were people (friends of friends) I hadnt met, anyways I got absolutely wasted on nasty mixtures of expensive alcohol, I didn't black out but the next day I woke up with the most terrible hang over, an angry dad and like $10 in my bank account (cause im generally broke but it just made me sadder yk) I went to get some cheap breakfast but as I was waiting for it alone in the car I felt like really, really suicidal, I dont drive btw so it was unrelated to the car, but I just felt so miserable.

replies on this are appreciated I'm just looking for people with similar experiences

Last edited: