• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Slight trigger warning, R**E word further down.

When in college, I spent some of my time at this old, gigantic campus that was only used for a few lessons. My college had bought it cheap, it was a former young offenders unit in serious need of renovation. As it was essentially a prison, comfort wasn't exactly easy to find. The ground floor was almost like a basement bunker system, no windows, narrow long corridors and small rooms you couldn't do anything with. The lights were an eerie shade of yellow dim that reflected across cheap, moldy beige walls and beige tiles. You always had the vibe you were been watched. Floor two was dark, dim, even with windows, and was almost lopsided, it was like you were on a roof about to cave in.

One girl I knew claimed she saw a shadow person bolt at her, and she refused to ever go back in on her own. Not long after, other people claimed they heard chuckling, whispering and found doors open wide. The only person who didn't believe this, was an old teacher named Ken "It's a loadaaa rubbish" he'd say.

One day, our class decided to use the mostly abandoned gym at a lunch time, it was a strange building, no matter how much it was cleaned, dust, debris and dirt always seemed to appear. Anyway, Ken had to go out to do another lesson and forget to clean up in there.

In the afternoon he comes back in with me and a few friends, and football (soccer across the pond) goal posts are up, ball in centre of the gym, and several doors wide open despite no one else going in that gym, and the fact no one we knew had keys to cupboard with all the stuff in as well. You could feel an uncanny, malevolent chill in the air.

When I did research years later, it turned out this wasn't just another young offenders prison, it was category A. It was mainly used by murderers, rapists and children who had engaged in extremely violent attacks (GBH)...definitely some dark and violent thoughts will have been had in those walls. I can't confirm if anyone died in there, but considering the kind of people inside you couldn't bet against it.

Reactions: Rocinante
Moegetaku

Moegetaku

Depressed Psychologist
Nov 2, 2020
T
Slight trigger warning, R**E word further down.

When in college, I spent some of my time at this old, gigantic campus that was only used for a few lessons. My college had bought it cheap, it was a former young offenders unit in serious need of renovation. As it was essentially a prison, comfort wasn't exactly easy to find. The ground floor was almost like a basement bunker system, no windows, narrow long corridors and small rooms you couldn't do anything with. The lights were an eerie shade of yellow dim that reflected across cheap, moldy beige walls and beige tiles. You always had the vibe you were been watched. Floor two was dark, dim, even with windows, and was almost lopsided, it was like you were on a roof about to cave in.

One girl I knew claimed she saw a shadow person bolt at her, and she refused to ever go back in on her own. Not long after, other people claimed they heard chuckling, whispering and found doors open wide. The only person who didn't believe this, was an old teacher named Ken "It's a loadaaa rubbish" he'd say.

One day, our class decided to use the mostly abandoned gym at a lunch time, it was a strange building, no matter how much it was cleaned, dust, debris and dirt always seemed to appear. Anyway, Ken had to go out to do another lesson and forget to clean up in there.

In the afternoon he comes back in with me and a few friends, and football (soccer across the pond) goal posts are up, ball in centre of the gym, and several doors wide open despite no one else going in that gym, and the fact no one we knew had keys to cupboard with all the stuff in as well. You could feel an uncanny, malevolent chill in the air.

When I did research years later, it turned out this wasn't just another young offenders prison, it was category A. It was mainly used by murderers, rapists and children who had engaged in extremely violent attacks (GBH)...definitely some dark and violent thoughts will have been had in those walls. I can't confirm if anyone died in there, but considering the kind of people inside you couldn't bet against it.
Tbh, any place associated with either prison or mental asylum has effects like this. I can't recall the name of the phenomenon but it's based on the (assumed) fact that, some places just pile up all this negative energy if it has seen a concentrated force of it in one place. So all the negative energy just accumulates in one area where it plays with our mind in various ways.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I couldn't say for sure. But I can say that sometimes I experienced paracusia.

In my first and last job (which I just left a few days ago), it was common to hear people talking about paranormal events during the shift. They said paranormal things happened at night, and I had the bad luck to work from 8 PM to 7 AM. However, I never saw anything strange, but I did hear strange things.

I worked in a factory, and the place was too noisy because of the machines. However, it was common to hear voices saying my name several times. It was impossible for someone to be talking to me because I was new there and nobody knew my name, but yes, I heard voices saying my name.

Another thing I used to hear was the machines making strange noises. Sometimes I even heard the machines saying a random name with a robotic voice. I don't know why nobody noticed it, but I've been wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me.

My mother works there, and she told me she saw objects falling off shelves. According to her, she told me that the paranormal events were because there were cases of workers dying mysteriously or CTB-ing, so she says the paranormal events are manifestations of workers.

Furthermore, she says that the manifestations are of former soldiers, as 100 years ago (1920s), there was a Christian war in the region, and it was common to hang soldiers on the highways (the factory is in the middle of the highway).

I'm not usually very interested in paranormal things, mainly because where I live it's closely related to Christianity, and also people associate it with mental illnesses, so they think that people with mental illnesses are "possessed". I'm not sure if I wrote it correctly, but regarding mental illnesses, I don't mean that people who think about paranormal things have mental illnesses, but rather that people say mental illnesses are a result of paranormal things. So, I'm not mentally ill, I'm just "possessed".

Last edited:
Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I've twice felt the presence of what I believed to be spirits.
one day I was just sitting on my bed just chilling, then I felt something pressing down on my bed like someone's foot or hand was doing it. It happened twice in the space of a minute or two. Rather weird experience.

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
I know i had, but because i cant remember most of my child-days i dont know what it was. I only can remeber being between 6 and 10. When i read the topic it triggered a picture of that time but its blurr.
But i still dont belive in paranormal Things šŸ˜…

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I don't know if it is paranormal or early stages of schizophrenia, but Istg I see a black silhouettes at least once a month.
Actually I'm diagnosed with psychotic symptoms so that might be it but who knows lol.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(į“—_ į“—怂)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah. While sleeping in my room with a closed door I woke up having a sleep paralysis. My cat then astral protected and helped me fight the evil spirit that was trying to drain my energy.
Cat's can astral travel. Dogs protect you in the physical world but cats protect you in the astral realm.
That's why they sleep so much they are on a mission to fight demons and ghosts.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah. While sleeping in my room with a closed door I woke up having a sleep paralysis. My cat then astral protected and helped me fight the evil spirit that was trying to drain my energy.
Cat's can astral travel. Dogs protect you in the physical world but cats protect you in the astral realm.
That's why they sleep so much they are on a mission to fight demons and ghosts.
Why can cats astral travel but dogs can't? I have a dog and he sleeps a lot too. How do you know if evil spirits are trying to drain your energy?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I experienced some weird things, don't know whether to call it paranormal.
One of them I was a child, around 7 or 8. My mother had just parked the car in front of our flat and I saw 2 kittens beneath another car. I asked her if we could keep them, like I did with every cute cat I saw. She said "no" as always but then I replied: "But it we don't keep them, they will be dead by the front door tomorrow."
I don't know how I knew that but then, on the next day, we were going out the front door of the building and there they were. Their bellies were open, it was gruesome, not a normal death.

Another event I had was again with cats. I was at my grandma's house in the countryside, Summer holiday, I was around 12. I always slept until late but that day I woke up at 6am and felt this urge to get dressed and go into the woods nearby. I did so and when I got to the woods I started calling for a cat, doing the "bshhh, bshhh". Eventually I started hearing small "meows" and a tiny kitten appeared. It was bleeding from its head so I picked it up quickly as my grandma's psycho cat was approaching and took it home. That kitten was covered in fleas and hungry. I took care of it and discovered it was a female. She always wanted to be near me since then, at all times on my lap. The day Summer holiday ended and I had to go back to my parents' house, once I got there my grandma called and said the kitten died.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
I dreamed about Charles Manson and Susan atkins.