r0se710

r0se710

Feb 21, 2019
Have you ever asked for signs to kill yourself?

I am asking to see what anyone else's experiences might be? I begged God one day to show me a sign to kill myself. And throughout these days I am really giving in. I'm a single mother and I've been struggling. And when it first started happening everyone was saying "oh it's okay! It's your first kid it's okay to feel like this!" But now they're telling me how bad of a mother I am and that they can't wait to take her away from me.

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Have you ever asked for signs to kill yourself?

I am asking to see what anyone else's experiences might be? I begged God one day to show me a sign to kill myself. And throughout these days I am really giving in. I'm a single mother and I've been struggling. And when it first started happening everyone was saying "oh it's okay! It's your first kid it's okay to feel like this!" But now they're telling me how bad of a mother I am and that they can't wait to take her away from me.
No mother is perfect for sure

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Sometimes yea
But most often im just waiting for that final push. That one final thing to just impulsively act and im gone

Reactions: Circles, r0se710, told.you.so and 3 others
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I told God that this was his last time to prove that there's anything deeper to life during one of my attempts. Just silence of course...

Reactions: Circles, r0se710 and Redt2go
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Why is god so shy?
Did someone here get a real sign from god, what to do?
I' m getting doubt in the existence of god.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Circles, r0se710 and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
No :) It is not any question for the god, i think.

Reactions: Circles
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
I'm not religious so I'm extremely unqualified to talk about this. But for those who do believe in God, isn't the idea that you are supposed to have faith? That God won't give you any signs because you're supposed to have faith regardless?

Reactions: Circles and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not religious so I'm extremely unqualified to talk about this. But for those who do believe in God, isn't the idea that you are supposed to have faith? That God won't give you any signs because you're supposed to have faith regardless?
I'm religious but I don't think God is as involved as others like to think he is tbh... I feel like maybe he's more a big picture person??

Reactions: Random, Circles and odette
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
No. To me, if I was looking for something external like a sign to tell me whether I should kill myself, that would mean that deep down I don't actually want to die at the moment.

Reactions: Circles, r0se710 and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
No. To me, if I was looking for something external like a sign to tell me whether I should kill myself, that would mean that deep down I don't actually want to die at the moment.
That's true, you can find a sign in anything

(sorry to be a neg)

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
That's true, you can find a sign in anything
Exactly. Whether something is or isn't a sign seems like more of a reflection of what you already feel on the inside but may not want to admit to yourself. This goes both ways, for thinking something is a sign and also for dismissing something as not being a sign.

Reactions: Redt2go and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'm religious but I don't think God is as involved as others like to think he is tbh... I feel like maybe he's more a big picture person??
Quote from the Spy Kids 2 movie:
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Random, Redt2go and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Quote from the Spy Kids 2 movie:
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?"
LMAO I wish there was a list somewhere of surprisingly deep quotes in kids movies

Reactions: Random, Circles and Redt2go