• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020

$37!!!! nah i rather be depressed​

but for real i feel you can just look up the summary of this book.i mean its not a groundbreaking discovery you can ask any forums on somewhere how to cope with depression.they all have basic principals.but hey its your money its not much really to me anyways.

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021

$37!!!! nah i rather be depressed​

but for real i feel you can just look up the summary of this book.i mean its not a groundbreaking discovery you can ask any forums on somewhere how to cope with depression.they all have basic principals.but hey its your money its not much really to me anyways.
I can't find a summary of this book /:

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
if thiers no summary then its not that popular idk like i said i doubt its groundbreaking compared to whats free on the web.

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
if thiers no summary then its not that popular idk like i said i doubt its groundbreaking compared to whats free on the web.
I have seen a lot of positive reviews about Destroy Depression System. Look at the site, there are a lot of success stories there. James Gordon himself has suffered from depression for more than 20 years.

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
yeah if your convinced then buy its 36 dollars.ive read a similar book forgot the name that tackles depression and everday problems.Key point to them is that you really have to be self conscious about the situation and view it from different perspectives.

kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
This seems like one of those digital marketers preying on the mentally ill. I doubt there's any groundbreaking information in that book. Some mixture of diet and exercise + reflection on life and slowly solving your endless list of things you aren't happy about.

I would suggest looking into foods that are rich in tryptophan, tyrosine , phenylalanine (amino acids that are precursors to serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine). Another thing is probiotics - kombucha, sauerkraut, kimchi. Some people make their own and it's a fulfilling hobby.

Look for some kind of fun physical activity that you enjoy. May be dancing, martial arts, walking, trying to do a cartwheel.

Write down something you don't like in your life. Can you change it? If no or not yet, move on to the next thing. Little by little, you can accomplish a lot.

Trust me, the work is worth it. Being out of depression is crazy.

As a bonus, I would suggest looking into some buddhism type teachings a la Alan Watts or something of the sort. Let go and vibe ~~~ Don't be attached to an outcome.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoneForever, Meditation guide, Querry1 and 1 other person