Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Indeed, what is the point in holding any individual position of principle if it's not shared by the overwhelming majority!!!
Might is right.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Chinaski
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Ok that image is a dead giveaway, you HAVE to be trolling. Fascism leftwing? Anarchism rightwing? If you're not taking the piss (in which case I'd salute you for your high effort prank) and you genuinely buy into this view of politics, anyone arguing with you is better served dunking their head into a vat of acid.

This is not my view of politics, but it's one perfectly understandable, rational and logical way of arranging the political spectrum in terms of individual freedoms & liberties against government power. The political spectrum can also be arranged in other ways. You are only exhibiting your own ignorance of politics here.

I don't give a damn if any commie pig or fascist-Nazi-imperialist swine arguing with me dunk their head into a vat of acid or into the sewer. They are most welcome to do so!

I can see why all the commie sympathisers and advocates of fascist-Nazi-imperialism have ganged up on me ever since I began vocally supporting the heroic people of Ukraine and condemning the bloodthirsty genocidal Russkie dictator Poo-tin.

I know each and every single one of Poo-tin's lackeys on this forum by username, and I also know why each one of them chooses to be a propagandist for Poo-tin although they may not be able to openly celebrate and cheer on his genocide on this forum. Some are Russkies themselves or of Russkie origin, some are commie genocide apologists, and others are advocates of fascism-Nazism-imperialism-supremacism. All have banded together only because of a common love for the bloodthirsty tyrant Poo-tin. All of 'em disgust me to the very core! 😡 😡

I know my very presence on this forum proudly flying the Ukrainian flag of freedom annoys the Poo-tin lackeys of all colours and every single one of my posts comes as a kick to their guts. 😂 🤣

Guess what? I will keep doing more of the same, and even more forcefully! It greatly delights me to see the uncouth sadist horde covertly celebrating and cheering on Poo-tin's genocide on this forum get more and more frustrated when they see my posts and the beautiful Ukrainian flag of freedom! 😃 😛

• Yay!
Reactions: Oblivion Access
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
This is not my view of politics, but it's one perfectly understandable, rational and logical way of arranging the political spectrum in terms of individual freedoms & liberties against government power. The political spectrum can also be arranged in other ways. You are only exhibiting your own ignorance of politics here.

I don't give a damn if any commie pig or fascist-Nazi-imperialist swine arguing with me dunk their head into a vat of acid or into the sewer. They are most welcome to do so!

I can see why all the commie sympathisers and advocates of fascist-Nazi-imperialism have ganged up on me ever since I began vocally supporting the heroic people of Ukraine and condemning the bloodthirsty genocidal Russkie dictator Poo-tin.

I know each and every single one of Poo-tin's lackeys on this forum by username, and I also know why each one of them chooses to be a propagandist for Poo-tin although they may not be able to openly celebrate and cheer on his genocide on this forum. Some are Russkies themselves or of Russkie origin, some are commie genocide apologists, and others are advocates of fascism-Nazism-imperialism-supremacism. All have banded together only because of a common love for the bloodthirsty tyrant Poo-tin. All of 'em disgust me to the very core! 😡 😡

I know my very presence on this forum proudly flying the Ukrainian flag of freedom annoys the Poo-tin lackeys of all colours and every single one of my posts comes as a kick to their guts. 😂 🤣

Guess what? I will keep doing more of the same, and even more forcefully! It greatly delights me to see the uncouth sadist horde covertly celebrating and cheering on Poo-tin's genocide on this forum get more and more frustrated when they see my posts and the beautiful Ukrainian flag of freedom! 😃 😛
I want whatever drugs you're on, buddy. Keep on fighting for truth and beauty o7

• Yay!
Reactions: silent staring void and Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Weird how I'm accused of the old "strawman" in a thread just before you pipe up to again suggest I'm an admirer of Pol Pot ffs.

It's so easy to see you are a commie sympathiser from your posts and your reaction on reading the very word commie. Why do you want to disown Pol Pot? He was also one of your great commie genocidal dictators alongside Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Kim clan and others.

Last edited: