• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's like looking at everything as if I was never born but I'm alive in some other realm peering into different realities. In light of seeing this life as strange and ridiculous, death doesn't seem so bad.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman, thebelljarrr and 9 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Life is fuckin weid

Reactions: sserafim, Throwawayacc3, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
It happens when I look to the sky and imagine earth and universe, at those moments feelings of emptiness rise up in me where I deem human life as natural phenomenon directed towards unmarked ending.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and Ambivalent1
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Whether it matters or not is one thing, but I always feel weird looking at other people - call them NPCs or whatever - who just kinda coast through life and don't seem to really sit back and question things, they consume the mainstream stuff, have predictable opinions, post everything on social media even though they know it's cancer, etc. Maybe I just think too highly of myself, but I feel like people are getting more and more automated. Like, I'm the weird one for getting depressed and contemplating my existence and no I haven't heard of whatever show you're all watching on Netflix.

Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman, Throwawayacc3 and 3 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It happens when I look to the sky and imagine earth and universe, at those moments feelings of emptiness rise up in me where I deem human life as natural phenomenon directed towards unmarked ending.
Looking up from the petri dish from our microscopic world. There's clips on YouTube of little microscopic creatures going to and fro in their "lives" much like we do. It's unnerving that that's all we are to anything larger than us.
Whether it matters or not is one thing, but I always feel weird looking at other people - call them NPCs or whatever - who just kinda coast through life and don't seem to really sit back and question things, they consume the mainstream stuff, have predictable opinions, post everything on social media even though they know it's cancer, etc. Maybe I just think too highly of myself, but I feel like people are getting more and more automated. Like, I'm the weird one for getting depressed and contemplating my existence and no I haven't heard of whatever show you're all watching on Netflix.
Empty pointless machines consuming consuming consuming

Reactions: derpyderpins, sserafim and divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
The most important thing: Free will is an ilusion.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Nothing matters in life except when it matters to other things in your life. If you lose a job and you want to have a big house - then it definitely matters. But from separate, dead's point of view it's more than pointless and doesn't matter at all. Mayyybee if we were really desperate we could count stuff that matter to other people, what we leave them with or what remains in their memory, but in the end they'll be dead either and it won't matter too. So 🤷🏼‍♀️
If someone enjoys life itself, experiencing stuff, being a human being - great! Good for you! But hell no way there's any sense in all that.

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Then how do we ctb if we can't choose it?
Nothing matters in life except when it matters to other things in your life. If you lose a job and you want to have a big house - then it definitely matters. But from separate, dead's point of view it's more than pointless and doesn't matter at all. Mayyybee if we were really desperate we could count stuff that matter to other people, what we leave them with or what remains in their memory, but in the end they'll be dead either and it won't matter too. So 🤷🏼‍♀️
If someone enjoys life itself, experiencing stuff, being a human being - great! Good for you! But hell no way there's any sense in all that.
Life is silly and people who care about it are laughable. When people say "it's such a beautiful day," I say, "Nay!"

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Then how do we ctb if we can't choose it?
As i said, free will is an ilusion
You think you are in command but you are not
You cannot choose

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Then what are we doing on this site? Why even research methods?
We are trying to search methods to CTB
Unfortunately just a small % will suceed

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and divinemistress36
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
oh yes all the time. sometimes it makes me feel empowered, sometimes makes me feel hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and divinemistress36
D

DazorTeni

Apr 29, 2024
Thoughts like this help me cope but I truly feel deep inside that I wasted my opportunity for a healthy happy life daydreaming about nothing.

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

APC

May 8, 2024
I think my life is small and insignificant, yet I struggle on, trying to solve all of these problems which seem so big and important, when they really aren't at all... What is the point? If I died tomorrow, maybe some people would be a bit sad, but they'd carry on living and the world would keep spinning... My existence is pointless.

• Hugs
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Looking up from the petri dish from our microscopic world. There's clips on YouTube of little microscopic creatures going to and fro in their "lives" much like we do. It's unnerving that that's all we are to anything larger than us.

Empty pointless machines consuming consuming consuming
Have you seen that species of jellyfish that pretty much lives "forever". Obviously the cells will break down at some point but the fact it does it constantly is pretty wild. Imagine not being able to say I've had enough lol. That's another level of torture. They got the brain capacity like an octopus so very different creatures.
laurence fishburne GIF

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Yeah isn't it awesome? Those are some good times in my mind. I'm very old [for a person with unrecovering BPD, chronic suicidal ideation, alcoholism & other substance abuse] and I've felt only half in control of my behaviour for a long time, while addiction has only reduced my agency. This is like a train wreck I can't control, only kinda hoping that I can cause it to derail and explode lol. It's so fucking absurd and I keep making dumbass choices and burning bridges and losing opportunities over the dumbest fucking shit because ultimately I just wanna fucking die! I dunno. I think I am destined for the road eventually. Only one family relationship to go before I'm fully homeless and alienated from social supports :sunglasses:

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Yes I think about this every day. Additionally, I consider that the earth has been around 4.6 billion years and the universe around 13 billion years. That's a long time where I didn't exist and the earth & universe will continue to exist a lot longer after I'm dead. So who care about whether I live for 30 or 80 years in the scheme of all that.