CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
If you have can you help me by answering a few questions please

1) What did you take and how much of it?
2) What else did you take it with?
3) How long did you take to lose consciousness?
4) How long did you take to regain consciousness?

I am trying to figure out how much I need to take to pass out before full suspension hanging. I have 82.5mg Alprazolam (benzo) and 150mg Oxycodone (opioid) and never done drugs before so I have no tolerance. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Last edited:
amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
1) lorazepam 3 mg, I don't know how much, I just started and after 6 pills I went into a sort of trance, taking more and more, I don't know how much, but a lot, it was strange

2)nothing

3) I don't know, I lost my memory but I don't know if due to benzos or hospital treatment (I always lose my memory when I enter the hospital)

but was alternately semiconscious and unconscious during the time I was in the hospital

I could walk with help because I remember "flashes"

4) The next day when I woke up in the psychiatric hospital (I don't know what time it was)

I hope it is useful

Last edited:
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
1) lorazepam 3 mg, I don't know how much, I just started and after 6 pills I went into a sort of trance, taking more and more, I don't know how much, but a lot, it was strange

2)nothing

3) I don't know, I lost my memory but I don't know if due to benzos or hospital treatment (I always lose my memory when I enter the hospital)

but was alternately semiconscious and unconscious during the time I was in the hospital

I could walk with help because I remember "flashes"

4) The next day when I woke up in the psychiatric hospital (I don't know what time it was)

I hope it is useful
Thank you!