• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
I've never passed out/been knocked out in my life. I think a lot of methods knock you out before you die, I'm wondering what it feels like.

Reactions: agreement, Gina and Psilo
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Embarrassing to say, but I passed out in the airport in front of countless of people.

I was so stressed out to take the plane, I didnt eat.

And I'm terribly shy, so you can figure out how embarrassed I was.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Donewith_, Steapa Snotor and 5 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I passed out just the other day after I took two xanax pills for the first time, at my training centre/school. I was taken to hospital in an ambulance and ever since I've been on a strict leash with my social worker and carer.

Still managed to go out for cocaine today though :pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Psilo, marcusuk63, letmeseethedeath and 8 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I suffer from atrial fibrillation and have regular attacks where my heartbeat goes berserk between 150-200 bpm. I have fainted a few times. Felt dizziness and then woke up lying on the floor. It's a strange feeling not remembering anything though it only lasts a few seconds.

I wish partial would work for me because I do think when you manage to black out you're gone without pain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Psilo, agreement, F_ckthisplace and 2 others
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
I've fainted a few years back in college. I was smoking weed with a couple of friends. I don't think I've eaten or slept that day, and was pretty drunk. I started feeling light headed and dizzy for a while. Then everything went black. Luckily, one of my friends caught me (or so I think; I don't really remember), otherwise I would've hit my head on concrete, and suffer from a concussion. They had to carry me back to my dorm. I didn't know what was happening or where I was at the time. It was surreal.

Reactions: agreement, Gina and F_ckthisplace
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Countless times for numerous reasons.
Intoxication(probably the most common),low blood sugar,what was decided to be "bad posture"-sitting hunched and staring at a point with the head raised(causing restricted blood flow to the brain),a good old whack to the head...I won't go on
Often I find there's a feeling of diziness and sometimes overheating,then pretty much nothing until you regain consciousness in the horizontal position.
It's definitely a bonus if you're going to get not-concious,to be amongst friends and not strangers. Although I done it on my ownsome a few times,and that wasn't so bad really. So,yeah, the worst bit is thinking what a show you made of yourself.

Reactions: Psilo, F_ckthisplace and agreement
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yes several times. I have low blood pressure problems and mine has dropped dramatically at times, enough to make me faint. In my case it's sort of the absence of feeling. There is a kind of brief wooziness followed by nothing, almost like all your systems have paused. Then the next thing you know, you're on the floor. If I know it's coming I have to sort of get myself into a safe place just beforehand so I don't hit my head or anything when I go down.

Reactions: Psilo, DeepMind, Circles and 1 other person
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I've never passed out/been knocked out in my life. I think a lot of methods knock you out before you die, I'm wondering what it feels like.
Yes but I don't really remember because it happened a long time ago.First time someone knocked me out, second I had a panic attack, and third I was intoxicated for the first time.

Reactions: Psilo and F_ckthisplace
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I fainted smoking half a spliff after I'd been off weed for like 4 months. I swear it was like the siphon effect in hanging thread. I got all light headed. Had to lean against the worktop. Can remember passing the spliff to my mate and then I woke up on his kitchen floor with him slapping my face. Didn't even realise I'd fainted until I come round

Reactions: Psilo, F_ckthisplace and Gina
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I fainted smoking half a spliff after I'd been off weed for like 4 months. I swear it was like the siphon effect in hanging thread. I got all light headed. Had to lean against the worktop. Can remember reading passing the spliff to my mate and then I woke up on his kitchen floor with him slapping my face. Didn't even realise I'd fainted until I come round
Wow thats a strong spliff lol.

Reactions: Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Haha i think it was more to do with the fact I'd smoked it for around 12 years by then and then I quit for like 5 months. Lost my weed tolerance. If I'm honest it was the worst decision I've made in my life to start smoking again. I wouldn't be here now if I hadn't started again:eh:

Reactions: Psilo and Gina
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
Haha i think it was more to do with the fact I'd smoked it for around 12 years by then and then I quit for like 5 months. Lost my weed tolerance. If I'm honest it was the worst decision I've made in my life to start smoking again. I wouldn't be here now if I hadn't started again:eh:
Damn i'm sorry. its hard to fight that urge.

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Damn i'm sorry. its hard to fight that urge.
Haha yeah it all came crashing down when I lost something/someone more important than my addiction. quiting always seemed within sight before. Now I just want to smoke until I get my N

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Gina
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yes! I have a disorder in which either seeing blood or hearing/reading about it or having it drawn from me knocks me out.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and Psilo
R

r0_

Apr 3, 2019
tried ctb twice with a combo of oxazepam and scotch. second try was 70+ ox 40mg and about a bottle and a half of scotch. i was on skype with my ex so she called the cops and they knocked down my door 15 mins after i had passed out and took me to hospital. 11 hour coma, woke up feeling a bit hazy but thats about it.

• Wow
Reactions: F_ckthisplace
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I can only describe the feeling before passing out by hanging

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Id say its same as sleeping
Its more the road getting there and waking up after that can be tough sometimes

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Only once several decades ago , a car pulled out on me on my motorbike , i flew over it and landed on my head on the other side , i was unconscious for 3 days , the only parts i remembered was the oxygen mask coming down on my face in the ambulance and seeing the ceiling lights as they banged the doors open in a corridor with the trolley i was on . when i regained consciousness i i couldn't speak , i could think the words but they just come out as nonsense and i was aware of it . every joint in my body hurt too and i couldn't move which was a pain as i was starving and they kept putting food in front of me and then coming back and taking it away and say wasn't you hungry ! lol

Reactions: WOODESITY
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Reading the responses, this will sound very lame but I passed out for no reason in the middle of a math exam in 7th grade once. I was unconscious for about 10 minutes and since everyone was busy with the exam nobody noticed it*. I woke up after about 10 minutes and had just enough time to finish the exam. I never told the teacher about it (It was an easy exam and I was probably going to get 100 anyway (I don't remember if I did though))
*One of my classmates told me she heard my head knocking the desk but didn't bother to check. I was literally that unimportant to people.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've been knocked out from being hit in the head and strangled unconscious a few times, also just from getting up too quickly and from taking too many drugs once.
Always a little bit confusing when you come around, some times painful if you've it your head or someone has hit you.
On balance (no pun intended), it's not a fun experience
DBD

Reactions: Psilo