N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Gladly, I never did it on here otherwise I have been banned already. I have like 8 Youtube accounts mostly for boosting my main account with likes and comments. (for fun when I was younger) But I already trolled my friends with it. I think I did the same on Twitter trolling people I had arguments with. Such a fucking waste of time. I am glad I stopped doing that.

I wouldn't do it on forums. I think I would not be good enough to play two different roles and changing my language. I think because English isn't my native language I would be spotted pretty easily making reoccuring the same mistakes.

What about you?

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have like 10 on here but the mods aren't on to me yet. I assume none of you will rat me out to them because you all like me a lot. Plus they don't really show up unless @DefinitelyReady posts.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, DefinitelyReady and noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have an alternate Twitter account for following the Sanctioned Suicide account.

daysnumbered

daysnumbered

To be or not to be
Aug 21, 2024
I have two accounts on YouTube, and I did use a throwaway account on Reddit.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
I have like 10 on here but the mods aren't on to me yet. I assume none of you will rat me out to them because you all like me a lot. Plus they don't really show up unless @DefinitelyReady posts.
(Hey, you said it... *hands up*)

šŸ’­ Damn, what's that burning smell? Is my ass on fire? Someone's roasting somethin'...

I feel it only appropiate to quote Gwen Stefani rn::
"A few times I've been around that track,
So it's not just gonna happen like that.
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl,
I ain't no hollaback girl."

Also, since I just made this comment like 2days ago... I might as well share it:

Pffft! Yeah you pretty much need an alt account if you actually want to be "open" with this set up because some things you'd just rather not have tied to your "identity" here. (Hence my advocating for anonymous posting.) Idk why they're so anal and concerned with second accounts when there're so many underage ppl on here smh. Someone making a second acct doesn't seem like a threat to me, but whatever. That's annoying.

Last edited:
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Well..............

This is my third post in this thread. Just sayin'.