• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I wonder what would happen. Probably a pro life lecture or excommunication lol

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Praestat_Mori, ctbcat and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
its on my bucket list

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Hollowman, zjay-0v3rit! and 1 other person
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
not exactly, but I did say a prayer once when I was a teenager asking God to kill me. and I'm an atheist, but I figured it was at least worth a try lol

• Yay!
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit! and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've spoken out loud for God to kill me. Mainly when I was having gallstone attacks- like- stop faffing about and just kill me! But, I've known super religious people be absolutely desperate to go and be ignored, so (if there is a God) I doubt they're all that interested in helping people who want to go.

Like Ricky Gervais puts it- maybe they're too busy giving AIDS to babies in Africa... (Sorry if it offends the religious people but surely- you do have to wonder what kind of God does this sort of thing...)

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, divinemistress36, zjay-0v3rit! and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No but I'm pretty sure that's a crazy idea unless you're looking for a lecture.

Even when I went to church as a kid I'm pretty sure my mom's denomination didn't really do confessions so it wasn't in my radar sadly.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No but I'm pretty sure that's a crazy idea unless you're looking for a lecture.

Even when I went to church as a kid I'm pretty sure my mom's denomination didn't really do confessions so it wasn't in my radar sadly.
"Kill me preacher" during a sermon lol

• Yay!
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Dr Iron Arc and divinemistress36
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Probably pr
I wonder what would happen. Probably a pro life lecture or excommunication lol
Probably pro-life lecture and want you to be counselled by priest or someone else from the church. I don't think it's grounds for excommunication or anything a priest hasn't heard b4. I identify as Catholic as well but I never go to confession. I'll be damned if I am going to confess my little sins to a priest whose sins would probably dwarf mine. I rarely even go to mass. Only sometimes on holidays, ash Wednesday etc. I am half ashamed to tell people that I am Catholic. All the scandals and hypocrisy has made me kind of turn my back on the institution of the church. I still identify as Catholic because I still believe the morals and theology I was taught in church when I was growing up is a beautiful thing. If only the church would have lived up to it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No.

Last edited: