Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Society has been designed in a way that rewards loud extroverts. People with social anxiety have to live like they have some kind of a disability.
No social skills = no good job (and no money), no chance of a relationship, no social life, no respect.
I could have developed skills that don't need social interactions but my apathy (that stems from anxiety induced depression) never let me do so. I only blame (beat up) myself for this.
Here I am, sitting on a steaming pile of garbage that is my life. I just wish I get some sort of terminal disease or get hit by a truck. Because one or these days I'm going to yeet myself in front of the railway line.
Sorry for the long post. I know almost no-one would/should bother reading this but oh well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, Zekeriki, Dutchyala and 16 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes, waste of oxygen would probably have been lobotomised if I was born 50 years earlier, probably been happier for it too.

• Hugs
Reactions: PaxAmerica, Dutchyala, demuic and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Of course, wouldn't be here otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, SweetDreams500 and Sslsh
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It's not a long post and it's no bother reading it. You've been expected to make orange juice from lemons, which hardly makes you a loser.

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, Good4Nothing, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
At some point I understood that my anhedonia, tiredness and everything else is not my fault but comes from a clinical illness. Just like people with cancer can't do a lot of things so can't we, it is a fault in our brain. This has made me suffer less. I sincerely hope that one day you will be able to see this too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife, demuic, Dead Meat and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
At some point I understood that my anhedonia, tiredness and everything else is not my fault but comes from a clinical illness. Just like people with cancer can't do a lot of things so can't we, it is a fault in our brain. This has made me suffer less. I sincerely hope that one day you will be able to see this too.
It's much better now than it was in my teen years, when I didn't know what was wrong with me and thought I was just not trying hard enough. Maybe someday I will come to love myself the way I am, if I live long enough that is

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You have some certainly interesting points there!

However, I think there's an exception: to get money at least! I have a friend (the only one left lol) who hates society and talking to people but he's a freelance engineer who's programming 24/7. I mean, I dunno if he's happy but he certainly has a lot of money lol.

As for the other aspects, I totally agree. Extroverts have it easier. I guess that's why I forced myself to become a good actor when I'm around normal people.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm not 100% introverted and sometimes have trouble relating to my friends who are, but people generally don't like me all that much. The only friend I have held onto has been abused and allows people to treat her like shit. Pretty much anyone with standards won't make time for me.

Now that I have both shots of the Moderna vaccine, I plan to go out more to bars and such. Drunks typically have lower standards for company. I know I find everyone more tolerable when I'm drunk, including myself.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, lofticries, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
You have some certainly interesting points there!

However, I think there's an exception: to get money at least! I have a friend (the only one left lol) who hates society and talking to people but he's a freelance engineer who's programming 24/7. I mean, I dunno if he's happy but he certainly has a lot of money lol.

As for the other aspects, I totally agree. Extroverts have it easier. I guess that's why I forced myself to become a good actor when I'm around normal people.
You're right. Although it's not as easy as it is for extroverts, introverts do develop high demand skills and earn a lot. It's just that I am too apathetic to even try anymore. I can get a minimum-ish wage tech support/content writing etc kinda job that doesn't require major skill over here but I have no motivation left in me.
I try being a good actor in social situations but I am not natural at it and almost always come out either too forceful or too laid back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I feel like that everyday

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Sslsh
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Yes.

No matter how hard I try, I am always below average. I just don't have enough talent or IQ to be worth something in this society.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 3 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
All my fucking life. I feel no matter what I do, it will fall all around me in the end because so far it has. Every time. I have come to feel that it must be me who is defective and garbage. I just poison everyone and everything around me unconciously and I am tired of it. I don't want help and I don't want pity. I just want.....nevermind. No point in really mentioning that because it seems petty and trvial in light of other's problems on here. Plus, I am just a weak ass loser and cannot handle the stress of life. Kill me, please. I deserve it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I mean, most of my life I felt like a loser. But I have some traits in my personality and character that I like and admire (high social and emotional intelligence is one example). I was feeling like a loser for all sorts of things, for example when I took the wrong road and had to go back in front of everyone..or just walking in the street. Feeling like a loser was my natural state, it didn't happen when I started feeling suicidal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Sslsh and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
All of my pathetic Life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, demuic, Aloken and 1 other person
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Feeling like a loser was my natural state, it didn't happen when I started feeling suicidal.
Can relate to this. Even walking in front of people is a struggle to me because hand movement doesn't come "naturally" to me. So I just end up keeping them idle which makes me look like a braindead robot.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Dead Meat and Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, I completely get that. I was always trying to look "cool" and nonchalant when I was walking or doing pretty much anything in public, when deep down I felt so stupid, annoying and ridiculous. I mean I couldn't even eat in public without feeling uncomfortable. I stutter and have hyperhidrosis on my palms so these added to my overall anxiety and uneasiness. I avoided speaking to people and my hands and body were sometimes in weird positions because I was trying to get comfortable with my palmar sweat and hide it. However being alone in uni classes helped me face soooooome of my social anxiety and overcome it. Of course not enough. (I talk in past tense, because I haven't left my house in ages, and I feel my life is over and I'll make it official soon)
Can relate to this. Even walking in front of people is a struggle to me because hand movement doesn't come "naturally" to me. So I just end up keeping them idle which makes me look like a braindead robot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Sslsh, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Mizuri

Mizuri

Feb 8, 2021
Have I ever felt? What do you mean felt? I an an utter fucking disappointment and loser.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aloken, Sslsh and Dead Meat
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Yes because I am one

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sslsh and Dead Meat
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Society reward evil people
I believe many people cope in believe life will become better for them but every year is the same crap some people just born to lose

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Beachedwhale, Dead Meat and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Society reward evil people
I believe many people cope in believe life will become better for them but every year is the same crap some people just born to lose
Well they are the ones making the "rules".

Reactions: Celerity
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Society has been designed in a way that rewards loud extroverts. People with social anxiety have to live like they have some kind of a disability.
No social skills = no good job (and no money), no chance of a relationship, no social life, no respect.
I could have developed skills that don't need social interactions but my apathy (that stems from anxiety induced depression) never let me do so. I only blame (beat up) myself for this.
Here I am, sitting on a steaming pile of garbage that is my life. I just wish I get some sort of terminal disease or get hit by a truck. Because one or these days I'm going to yeet myself in front of the railway line.
Sorry for the long post. I know almost no-one would/should bother reading this but oh well.
I completely relate. I have social anxiety.. countless opportunities wasted. No one understands how difficult it is. You'll think you've gotten better for a while only to realize you are still being weighed down it no matter how hard you try.. And I have no real skills also due to depression and other conditions. I wanted to and want to do so much, but I'm not capable of anything. I was doomed from the start.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Sslsh, lofticries and 4 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Bullying Isolation and Mental Problems can ruin a person

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sslsh, Good4Nothing and Dead Meat
DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
I think you start getting messages about yourself from an early age and by the time you start the socialization process - school with peers - if you don't have a fundamentally strong, positive self-image and the ability to defend yourself emotionally.......you're sunk. Power plays and the scramble for dominance starts on the first day of school and the more money and affluence that fuels it, the more repugnant the behavior. Does there even exist a "nice kid" who's also privileged? Hell no. The best you're going to find is one who knows when and to whom "nice behavior" gets them what they want (in other words, to "get over.") I think your future self is set by the time you're nine or ten.

Humans fall somewhere on a continuum of predatory behavior and those on the low end "enjoy" a much lower degree of "success" (material wealth.) Nice guys really do finish last and I'm guessing more frequently by their own hands than not.

• Aww..
Reactions: ihatemylife, Élégie, Beachedwhale and 5 others
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I am the biggest loser on this website.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Sslsh and Dead Meat
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I never felt like a loser (although would qualify as one for most people) until what had brought me to suicide. Then I felt like a huge one and couldn't believe my eyes what was happening to me so suddenly. It was like going from 100 mph with sweeping beneficial changes to my life to going 2 mph and while frequently breaking down. To have been brought down like that before my prime? It was brutally demoralizing. A few months later and life having gotten even worse (hard to believe!), I decided now (may 2019) was the time to throw in the towel.

I feel no guilt or remorse for my actions because I understand that they were all pre-determined to happen but it just leaves me scratching my head "what was even the point?" It was such an empty and pointless life and soon it was going to end.

I had learned a tremendous amount from becoming suicidal. If I were given a time machine and just go back to my 22nd birthday, I would definitely definitely live in such a way that I wouldn't be considered a loser by any metric. I'd change it in the ways I always wanted to but felt like I couldn't from demoralization. It was all fated to happen though, that's how reality works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, Beachedwhale and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Every waking second of my pathetic existence.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sslsh and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
All the time. But tbh I'd rather die than become an extroverted loud mouth normie.

I just don't like this world and want nothing to do with it in general.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, demuic and Sslsh
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
Yes, all the time. I was born fated to be a loser.

• Aww..
Reactions: PaxAmerica and Sslsh
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yep, everyday of my entire life.

• Aww..
Reactions: PaxAmerica and Sslsh
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
I feel unfit. Not like a loser because it implies there is a game and a chance for winning. There is very little control we have over our lives if any.

Reactions: Élégie and demuic