• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I hate my mom, I think she is utterly despicable, I'm here because of her, I want to die because of her and everything leads me to her in the end. I hate her, I want her to die, I want me to die just so that she can see my body, still, I want to be of some use to her, I want her to love me, to care about me, to know I exist. I hate her but I also need her, I'd rather die than live with her like this

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Probably my dad but if you'd asked me last week I'd have said my poor partner.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
My last girlfriend. Holy shit what a mess that was/is.

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
When my sister said my dad was ill. I was like so. why tell me. The man is a cunt.
I always get confused when people go talk to me about my mom's problems, like, she never even cared about me at all

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
My last girlfriend. Holy shit what a mess that was/is.
Break ups when you actually get yourself to like and trust the person are always the messier thing, it feels like everything at the same time