Would you ever consider streaming your suicide if it helped others to learn from it

• yes

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 63.6%

• Total voters
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
For some reason, it has always been part of my plans to CTB. It really resonates with me, and I have gone on to figure out how to do it.

Do others have those feelings as well at times

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It would end up on gore sites for sickos to make vile comments

Reactions: offbalance, sugarb, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
nah. I want to do it alone, as it's quite a personal thing in my opinion. and as divinemistress said, it'd just end up on a gore site and i'd get mocked and masturbated to (yes, people get off to deaths on gore sites). while i'd be dead and it wouldn't concern me if that were to be the case, it concerns me now while i'm still alive, so i'd like to not let that happen.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter, offbalance and abchia
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
No. I would need to get some followers first, buy the equipment...why make this effort? I don't care if anyone wants to see my head getting blown off by a shotgun, go to a gore site for that. There are already thousands of videos.

Reactions: sugarb
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
No. I don't need attention that bad. I'm not trying to make a statement.

Reactions: SackOfCrap445 and divinemistress36
K

kkamasal

Low intelligence . Bad English
Sep 1, 2024
It's meaningless because no one comes to watch even if I livestream

Doorframe_dead

Doorframe_dead

Because we have to
May 28, 2024
I'll pass on the streaming thank you. I'd like my final moments to be known by no one but me

Reactions: Fall_Apart
DoneWithThisLife

DoneWithThisLife

Betrayed and Broken
Apr 30, 2024
No way. I just want to be alone & in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: sugarb
Thotsuka

Thotsuka

May 30, 2023
Honestly, I have at times thought "fuck it. I don't care. If someone as sick as me gets a kick out of seeing me (insert method), then that's better. At least my death won't be meaningless." I don't know if that counts as learning tho

Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
That would mean ending your life by doing two desperate things in a row, one of which could have been easily avoided. No thanks.

A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
no fucking way, and the sole thought of doing so is already enough to send chills down my spine... yikes

Reactions: uglyugly
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
It's meaningless because no one comes to watch even if I livestream
How do you know that?
Honestly, I have at times thought "fuck it. I don't care. If someone as sick as me gets a kick out of seeing me (insert method), then that's better. At least my death won't be meaningless." I don't know if that counts as learning tho
It does - I have watched several hangings on watching people die, and I have learned a lot about position and how quick it really can be as a method. If I could provide that, I'd feel good about that
It would end up on gore sites for sickos to make vile comments
I am not really worried about that - I'd be dead anyways -
No way. I just want to be alone & in the middle of nowhere.
Yeah I have this image of me going deep in the woods off some trail, and finding a good branch that is hidden behind in the bush
Not found for weeks

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoneWithThisLife and kkamasal
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I'm kind of an exhibitionist when manic, so I could see myself in the depths of a mixed manic episode dressing in lingerie and streaming my ctb for gore hounds to jerk off to.

S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I'm kind of an exhibitionist when manic, so I could see myself in the depths of a mixed manic episode dressing in lingerie and streaming my ctb for gore hounds to jerk off to.
That would be quite the show

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not at all. I don;t see how it would benefit anyone.

Reactions: uglyugly and sometimesoon
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
There's plenty of shotgun suicide footage already, the only people watching would be gore freaks. Zero reason to record more, let alone livestream it. Plus, what if my family saw the footage? I wouldn't want to traumatize them more
Kinda bizarre but to each their own ig

Reactions: uglyugly and sometimesoon
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
No way. None. Why? Because if someone stumbles on to it that did not want to see it, or god forbid, a child somehow is watching. No one should be forced to watch someone die. I feel I have the right to ctb but not drag others into it.

Reactions: sometimesoon and sugarb
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
I already thought about it but changed my mind, it would traumatize people and others would see something very different there.

If I catch the bus, I will leave a video ready beforehand or a broadcast talking about the reasons so that it doesn't distort, but without showing it actually happening.

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I don't really want to because as others have said, suicide feels like a personal and private thing and I don't want my last moments to be sick entertainment for others. I can see why you would want to provide others that education though. I just think the thought of others jerking off to it would make my last moments less than pleasant.

Reactions: sometimesoon